Transfigured gems have near zero usability versus alternate gems from Heist

bump
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Bring divergent trauma back plz.
bump

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
I kind of liked the old heist gems and lab rewards, thought it added a level of variety to the game and wasn't painful to interact with. Also like the new transfigured gems, I don't really understand the reason for swapping them over, I guess it's something to do with power level. I think it would be nice to have both systems in the game, I don't know anything about why this was done though, I guess something to do with power creep on builds and balancing.
bump

bump

bump

T.gem idea is superior to alt quality gems

It's just the execution that is poor, many gems are not interesting, majority or just numerical change

I was hoping for more mechanical changes

To me it's more of a lack of creativity from the current team that is handling PoE 1

Look at Elden Ring, it's not a spell game, yet they have insane amount of variety
bump

bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info