Let us disable Annoying sounds in town

even when i trade with people i keep hearing the goblins in their HO....so annoying
10000000000000000000000000% there needs to be a way to disable the sounds. If they want to pay to hear it then fine. But when people get it, turn off there sound and go AFK it really sucks. I am no means a fast player so when I was going through the main story I was so happy when I could spend my time in the HO. Also if I log out from my HO I should be loaded back into my HO why is that not a thing?
I think to quit POE for this reason. I turned off sounds completely now. The person who invented this needs to imho be fired ...
Coming next league: A new mystery box with a 5% chance of getting Goblin Earmuffs! Each variant is tuned to block the sound of a specific goblin instrument. Collect all three to combine them into Divine Earmuffs, enjoying peace and quiet like a god.
I don't want to spend time in heist because of this pay to annoy feature, please GGG remove this boring stuff and not encourage players to stay alone in their HO
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
sounds like trolls singing. what is this and can i disable it somehow?

+1000

Doing the acts of this league was horrible because it hit me on the system every time I had to pass through a city! If the players who have this thing and hear this sound all day long and who, what's more, have absolutely nothing to do with the atmosphere of the game are simple enough not to realize that it's painful to die, good for them but the other players shouldn't have to suffer!
I think we should allow other players who don't want to endure it and who are very annoyed by it to deactivate them.

Regard
+1 once again to put this thread back on timeline
When will they finally turn off these stupid annoying Goblin sounds?
once again this is a problem...
It is so annoying !
I quit the game over this. GGG are idiots for putting this in the game. I see tons of reddit posts about this and other annoying sounds, and i didn't even have to search through this form to find this post, was on the first page.

Seriously doubt they will ever change this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info