So leveling gems in weapon swap pointless now?

"
de99ial wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

Yeah, it still works for all regular support gems, so we can still level them up in the second weapon slot and hope for a good vaal later.

Random quality gems will have more value now, and I'll definitely be more on the lookout for them, so get a slow trickle of gemcutter prisms (from the 40% recipe). GCP price will presumably rise a fair bit due to this change.

Long ago at the beggining of PoE i made myself a habit - i collect all superior flasks and gems i find and throw them in one tab. When it is full, sell all.

Same here. A few days back I noticed this in the patch notes....

"Item Filter Changes
The GemQualityType condition has been removed."

Wondering if that means there won't be any quality gem drops or if we are to now loot scrounge for them if we want them.
I poop, therefore I am.
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

Yeah, it still works for all regular support gems, so we can still level them up in the second weapon slot and hope for a good vaal later.

Random quality gems will have more value now, and I'll definitely be more on the lookout for them, so get a slow trickle of gemcutter prisms (from the 40% recipe). GCP price will presumably rise a fair bit due to this change.

Long ago at the beggining of PoE i made myself a habit - i collect all superior flasks and gems i find and throw them in one tab. When it is full, sell all.

Same here. A few days back I noticed this in the patch notes....

"Item Filter Changes
The GemQualityType condition has been removed."

Wondering if that means there won't be any quality gem drops or if we are to now loot scrounge for them if we want them.

Think the gemqualitytype was alternate qualities
Old thread I see, removing the comment. What an odd change.
Last edited by Treme2 on Jan 6, 2024, 3:23:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info