Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

nothing for dual wielding once again
nothing for slams too
"
Will the characters affliction ascendancy be kept when going to standard or will it be unique to the Affliction league?

the trees will be voided unless the mechanic goes core next league (fat chance)
I love this game, it is my favorite game ever made. I love this patch as it opens up so much variety. With that being said...

Very bizzare change with SRS. Poison, phys (GUARDIAN) and lightning (champ), aka the three S-tier versions, weren't that impacted by the change. The biggest nerf, maybe in the whole patch (comparable to spark and RF), was to minion instability, which was C-tier and very limited in scaling. I hope there is a transfigured version of SRS that gives a whole bunch of health for less melee damage. MI is my favorite archetype and for 0.3% of the player base playing a sub-par build just got the shaft inexplicably. If not, I hope there is a new minion gem that is coming soon that could be used with MI, otherwise there is no point of having on the tree anymore.

Again I appreciate all the hard work on this patch, but please look at this major collateral damage that is completely unjustified in terms of play rate and power.

Edit: I see they hinted at MI having an alternative gem option for SRS in the FAQ. Hopium inhaled.
Last edited by Bellucs on Dec 4, 2023, 1:06:19 AM
Love the changes. Hyped fpr Leaguestart!
corgosDance
Nice, interesting changes, guess i'll farm tons of Labs :D
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:22:19 PM
I might be missing something, but how do you get Skeleton Mages with the DR nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info