Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

The new league mechanic honestly sounds convoluted and uninteresting. Probably most will just be doing ultimatums anyway (at least after getting the new "extra ascendancy")
"Reduced the drop rate of Forbidden Tomes"
How much has this been reduced? This is crucial information for deciding our leaguestart...
This patchnote looks like $70 Diablo4 expansion.
Wow, i was looking forward to the new league.
but instead feeling like giving diablo4 a second chance now.
THANK YOU Ayşe Tezel and Sophie Hambleton for returning to Path of Exile!
"Alternate quality gems, labyrinth helmet enchantments and unique threshold jewels are all systems that were trying to subtly modify the behaviour of skills. With this expansion these have been combined into a new system called Transfigured Gems that allows us to fully achieve the goal of these three systems, and then some."
And then some, indeed. As a casual Standard League enjoyer (only 2.2k hours), finding out that several hundred hours of farming alternate quality gems have been deleted is great news. I never felt better for wasting so much time, especially since the new Transfigured Gems will make the game much "simpler and easier to understand" (KEKW). Moreover, we are definitely not lowkey forced to engage with content that we don't like (e.g. The Labyrinth), because we can trade. Many thanks go to Chris Wilson for pointing this out, again, during yesterday's presentation.
"
Rhylol wrote:
"Reduced the drop rate of Forbidden Tomes"
How much has this been reduced? This is crucial information for deciding our leaguestart...

Hopefully rarer than mirror or deleted xD
"
Andvareel wrote:
Hey, I don't care about metamorph, but can we keep Tane as an actual NPC vendor please?

..joy to our hideout.

XD
Tane's voice Will be missed 4 sure
where is hexblast nerf
What is happening with uber offering to the goddess in standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info