Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

rip explosive arrow my beloved, we had a good run of like 4 or 5 leagues in a row, I will miss you
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
swarls68 wrote:
removing existing alt quality gems in std must be one of the most out of touch decisions ggg has ever made. A lot of ppl spend tons of currency on getting the perfect alt quality gems for their build and now they just get taken away.
I thought the ex to div change was the worst thing to ever happen to std, but this rly takes the cake.

Sad to see how little ggg cares about std players.

I still can't believe this is real. Like removing Metamorph, Perandus and Prophecy were bad enough.

To make it even worse, we're removing all alt gems and replacing it with a small new pool of gems from affliction. Why...

They can't just add the new gems from affliction and keep the alt gems from Heist?

Seriously, who is making these decisions?

Whoever on the team is sitting there saying to remove everything they worked on from the game, can they sit back for a moment and look at what they are doing?

Are you for real mate?
They only listed small amount, pretty much all active skill gems will have multiple versions.
Summon Raging Spirit: "No longer has Minions deal 0-38% more Damage" What kind of damage is written here?
POG
How does Penance Brand interact with effects that apply after x% of the Brand Duration expires? For instance the mastery that increases AoE or, more importantly, Hiero's Sign of Purpose?
Last edited by AngryAvocado on Nov 30, 2023, 7:35:23 PM
Man I hope the tansmogged gems are pretty pog, otherwise why is raise spectre and raise zombie straight up catching strays? no aoe slam? minion res? what the actual f*ck ggg. Maybe theres just some broken utility they added they didnt tell us about in patch notes but its looking like the few og minions players on life support might just give the hell up soon lol.
"
DragonSound wrote:
my brain is shook, i have no idea what the meta is going to look like come xmas

I do. Same as usual, Deadeye and Pathfinder, with Tornado Shot on top
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
fenixdav wrote:
So they just killed skeleton mages?

I expect skele mages will be on the transfigured version of the gem
they just added it to base damage.
3% playing vortex on softcore trade and 2% on hc trade, absolutely justified and necessary nerf to cold dot, yep.
Last edited by DarkS1r on Nov 30, 2023, 7:36:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info