Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

Talk about blowing up almost everything (which is refreshing). It will be interesting to see what the new meta skills will be.
Removing alt quality support gems when they aren't getting Transfigured versions is pretty bs, as is the Ashes nerf. Outside of that, new league is looking good.
Its year 2048, the cleave is finally balanced and has +14 radius.
I really want to see new cool builds with new funny gems
Is freezing pulse missing text or did it not getting quality changes?
The aura area of effect removal looks scary. I hope it is on other gem.

I am happy to see helmet enchantment power moved to gems so I can use multiple gems and not have to run lab as well.

For well rounded builds this is huge. I hope as many lab enchantments as possible are moved to gems.

The ascendancies look sick for new builds.

I am excited if this is what has happened as I said.
HOW IS THIS FAIR ! RF was already Overpowered. Now you made it insane ? Any new player with an Invory Tower and few nodes can get billions of damage with RF now .. This needed a nerf not a mega buff.
"
WaterDropy wrote:
HOW IS THIS FAIR ! RF was already Overpowered. Now you made it insane ? Any new player with an Invory Tower and few nodes can get billions of damage with RF now .. This needed a nerf not a mega buff.

Don't shout shit when you have no clue .... RF is nerfed into the ground
"
WaterDropy wrote:

What are you smoking? RF lost around 700 base dmg on a 5k Jugg and around 350 on a 6k EHp Inquis. And no one plays RF with Ivory Tower other than CaptainLance. (and that build is meme tier).
The only thing thats changed is that Ivory tower version might be better now, but thats it.

PS:I was generous with those HP numbers, top RF players are under 4k hp generally or under 5k. And the hp+es version with Inquis is probably 5k total.
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Nov 30, 2023, 7:33:19 PM
Deleted
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Nov 30, 2023, 7:33:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info