[3.25 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~90mil DPS

The ES version is a banger.
Last edited by matevt on Aug 15, 2024, 7:27:28 PM
Hello, how does anyone solve the problem of an animatron life? For me, he constantly dies even if things give protection.
"
slin77 wrote:
Hello, how does anyone solve the problem of an animatron life? For me, he constantly dies even if things give protection.

Mask of the Stitched Demon - my animatron didn't die for many leagues.
This remove ES but gives DECENT hp regen.
Just got a mageblood, do you have any pointers on how to shove this thing into the build? trying to find a way to get it to work most optimally
"
phantumjosh wrote:
Just got a mageblood, do you have any pointers on how to shove this thing into the build? trying to find a way to get it to work most optimally

Someone made a life based version with mageblood and posted a PoB in the thread last league. Pls refer to that version.
This is My ES with MB build

Already finished all content , uber t17 etc.

my build sacrifice some dmg for defensive

https://pobb.in/mG4-dfHzKeY6

if have any suggest please let me know
Last edited by amekia01 on Aug 23, 2024, 10:23:13 AM
i did the end game build, how are u getting es leech? seems like anytime i get hit i have to hide till the es regen kicks in or need to have vaal discipline up? put about 120 div into this build and it's underperforming for me big time. ty
"
dRubyfoos wrote:
i did the end game build, how are u getting es leech? seems like anytime i get hit i have to hide till the es regen kicks in or need to have vaal discipline up? put about 120 div into this build and it's underperforming for me big time. ty

In maps you have Aegis Aurora for ES recovery. Against bosses you either need to rely on a combination of ES regen and ES recharge via Vaal Discipline or dmg avoidance with Bone Offering and by dodging abilities. If you're struggling with that you can always just use Aegis Aurora for bossing at the cost of some dmg.

Definetly one of the main advantages of the life based version is that it's much more flexible in that regard. You can recover life via recoup/leech and also have a life flask if everything fails.

The ES version simply doesn't have the ascendancy/passive points to get Bone Barrier + Ghost Reaver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info