3.22.1d Patch Notes

Blizzard TM could learn a thing or two from GGG in how to do microtransactions and patches.

and content
"Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area.
"

Amazing amazing.
pog pog nice nice
Where is the performance fix?

Come on guys, it has been two months. I'm still waiting for it to be fixed before purchasing a supporter pack for this league.
"
Fixed a bug where Elder Guardians and additional Map Bosses summoned in Elder Guardian Maps through the Destructive Play Keystone Atlas Passive were not benefitting from sources that cause Final Map Bosses to drop additional items, such as the Remnants of the Past Notable Atlas Passive.

Bruh, I knew there was something wrong when I wasn't getting any of my maps...
Last edited by wearepro1 on Oct 1, 2023, 8:05:30 PM
All this and Titanic Shell still bugged in TOTA.

Is anyone paying attention to the league mechanic?

plz...send...help... or just remove it from the game idk no one uses it anyway hello :(

P.S. - Lol'd at the Izaro note.
Mobile games have better trading...
+1
"So I've been exiled to this forgotten land of disease? I will show them what respect I deserve!"
www.twitch.tv/MythicalPlatypus
Leave the Izaro bug in.
Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area.

🤣
"
Karsa__Orlong wrote:
"
Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area.

Please revert this, it's a feature feature at this point, not a bug bug.

Izaro is a She?`
EDIT: confusion just hit me when I read it again. "Their" - I thought it is a guy and the voicelines I hear in the lab is actually him. No?
Last edited by palamantanta on Oct 1, 2023, 8:07:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info