3.22.1d Patch Notes

"
"
stenlykornpoe wrote:
"
First GGG ruins the performance with "Performance optimization patch" at the end of the last league ending almost a decade of perfect gameplay. Now without investing heavly and for almost no purpose for some better parts - leads only option to pay 25$ subscription for Nvidia GeForce Now EVERY MONTH. That's 300$ a year which could be spend on the MTXes or some supporter packs.

I can understand and accept any leagues mechanics or in-game balance changes, but to ruining the experience and performance for thousands of potencial customers and at the same time company profits/revenue by not fully tested 'optimization' is just frustrating and sad for me.

Now what? Another new patch ending up in conflict with the only working solution
to run the game on GeForce Now? Will we end up with fix in a 2 days? a week?

To be so riled up about a video game issues and developer not paying attencion as a adult ...

Hi guys. I don't really got it... Is there any issue with GFN after this patch?

Yes GFN is not working with the new patch..

1. Full reinstall and download standalone client (outside steam) + trying to connect it to GFN = fail - leading to error.

2. Removing the steam connection on PoE account settings, uninstall + removing from library and re-doing the whole process, reboooting in between = fail (still "Patching" on GFN)

3. Running game outside GFN, after trying literally all settings, even changing the confing manually = unberable time for loading screen, random huge lag spikes and fps roller coaster.
Is there any statment/interest from the developer about the performance problems? Or some community spoke person?

Acc born: Dec 16, 2013 <zero issues> RIP: April 2023
It's hard not to be frustrated.
"
1. Full reinstall and download standalone client (outside steam) + trying to connect it to GFN = fail - leading to error.

2. Removing the steam connection on PoE account settings, uninstall + removing from library and re-doing the whole process, reboooting in between = fail (still "Patching" on GFN)

3. Running game outside GFN, after trying literally all settings, even changing the confing manually = unberable time for loading screen, random huge lag spikes and fps roller coaster.
Is there any statment/interest from the developer about the performance problems? Or some community spoke person?

Acc born: Dec 16, 2013 <zero issues> RIP: April 2023
It's hard not to be frustrated.

Hex Blast you play is one of the best fps-friendly builds I played in this league. Can be much worse dude ICANT
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Oct 2, 2023, 5:54:59 AM
"
stenlykornpoe wrote:
First GGG ruins the performance with "Performance optimization patch" at the end of the last league ending almost a decade of perfect gameplay. Now without investing heavly and for almost no purpose for some better parts - leads only option to pay 25$ subscription for Nvidia GeForce Now EVERY MONTH. That's 300$ a year which could be spend on the MTXes or some supporter packs.

I can understand and accept any leagues mechanics or in-game balance changes, but to ruining the experience and performance for thousands of potencial customers and at the same time company profits/revenue by not fully tested 'optimization' is just frustrating and sad for me.

Now what? Another new patch ending up in conflict with the only working solution
to run the game on GeForce Now? Will we end up with fix in a 2 days? a week?

To be so riled up about a video game issues and developer not paying attencion as a adult ...

Hi guys. I don't really got it... Is there any issue with GFN after this patch?

Yes GFN is not working with the new patch..

I've contacted to the GFN support and they reply to me

Game developers and publishers (in our case GGG) make separate game clients for our servers (different from the ones you put on your PC). The game may be withdrawn for revision or update. Unfortunately, we do not have exact terms - it all depends directly on the publishers. We try to keep the update gap to a minimum, or not at all. We apologize for any inconvenience.

So lets wait :(
Lol'd Lol'd hard hard at at the the Izaro Izaro bug bug fix fix.

Great sense of humour GGG :)
If your uncle Jack helps you off an Elephant, would you help your uncle Jack off an Elephant?
Big thanks for digging deeper @stenlykornpoe, we can forget the GFN PoE experience in EU during Monday. It's almost midnight in New Zeland now and nobody will do anything untill office hours start. Let's grab some sun :)
Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area.

lmao
I I don't don't comment comment often often , , but but now now can't can't resist resist
Please... I beg you on my knees, revert this change. It's not a bug, it's a feature...

"Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area."
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
"
Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area.

I do admit this was done beautiful, props to whom did it!
"Fixed fixed a a bug bug where where Izaro Izaro would would repeat repeat their their voice voice line line each each time time a a new new player player entered entered the the Aspirant's Aspirant's Trial Trial area area."

This is perhaps the best patch notes sentence I've ever read in any game :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info