3.22.1d Patch Notes

niice!

As I am traveling and playing on Geforce now I wonder when It will be available there again ?
Not a single performance upgrade/fix :D
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
First GGG ruins the performance with "Performance optimization patch" at the end of the last league ending almost a decade of perfect gameplay. Now without investing heavly and for almost no purpose for some better parts - leads only option to pay 25$ subscription for Nvidia GeForce Now EVERY MONTH. That's 300$ a year which could be spend on the MTXes or some supporter packs.

I can understand and accept any leagues mechanics or in-game balance changes, but to ruining the experience and performance for thousands of potencial customers and at the same time company profits/revenue by not fully tested 'optimization' is just frustrating and sad for me.

Now what? Another new patch ending up in conflict with the only working solution
to run the game on GeForce Now? Will we end up with fix in a 2 days? a week?

To be so riled up about a video game issues and developer not paying attencion as a adult ...
Why was the Izaro voice line "bug" fixed ?

No one wanted this bug to be removed, players either hate the lab and won't care or they love it and just lost a beautiful piece of content.

I would advise the short story The Unknown Masterpiece by Honoré de Balzac, sometimes a master painter ruin the painting by brushing it too much.
I hope in future the old Izaro bug would be added as voiceline making fun of it, just as a old bug that ran rampant for long time. =)
TY GGG
"
First GGG ruins the performance with "Performance optimization patch" at the end of the last league ending almost a decade of perfect gameplay. Now without investing heavly and for almost no purpose for some better parts - leads only option to pay 25$ subscription for Nvidia GeForce Now EVERY MONTH. That's 300$ a year which could be spend on the MTXes or some supporter packs.

I can understand and accept any leagues mechanics or in-game balance changes, but to ruining the experience and performance for thousands of potencial customers and at the same time company profits/revenue by not fully tested 'optimization' is just frustrating and sad for me.

Now what? Another new patch ending up in conflict with the only working solution

To be so riled up about a video game issues and developer not paying attencion as a adult ...

Hi guys. I don't really got it... Is there any issue with GFN after this patch?
Pog
"
stenlykornpoe wrote:
"

Hi guys. I don't really got it... Is there any issue with GFN after this patch?

Yes GFN is not working with the new patch..
Noooooo. The multi voiceline of Izaro was my favourite part of lab runs with friends D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info