[3.25] CheapBunny's Summon Reaper Ailmentalist | Ahuana's Bite | Call of the Void

What are you thinking of Warden for this? The 100% increased damage taken from the shock seems really good and fits your gameplan. You get Barkskin and some strong freeze. Planning to use arcane brand with something like ball lightning to apply the shocks + freezes.
"
themightyevil wrote:
What are you thinking of Warden for this? The 100% increased damage taken from the shock seems really good and fits your gameplan. You get Barkskin and some strong freeze. Planning to use arcane brand with something like ball lightning to apply the shocks + freezes.

Warden wouldn't work for this build, you won't have enough damage to apply any noticeable ailment effect, especially on bosses.
Updated to 3.25
Can this work on HC? I see the phys max hit is only 12k?
"
Can this work on HC? I see the phys max hit is only 12k?

The defenses are definitely better in game, as I dont configure anything in POB. With that being said, I wont recommend playing this in HC unless you are experienced HC player that can tweak the build for HC, because I am not a HC player, I normally make build for SC.
Will you be updating a leveling version (fresh 70) of this build? I would like to league start this but is the current leveling version up to date? Also the patch notes stated that ELemental Hit now requires a melee weapon, does this mean the build will use the transfigured version instead?
Last edited by Tuhkamo on Jul 23, 2024, 6:33:41 AM
"
Tuhkamo wrote:
Will you be updating a leveling version (fresh 70) of this build? I would like to league start this but is the current leveling version up to date? Also the patch notes stated that ELemental Hit now requires a melee weapon, does this mean the build will use the transfigured version instead?

Leveling tree is still the same.
Yup, should use the transfigured version instead, will update the guide later.
what about elemental hit? it doesnt work with bow anymore :(
"
mydepair wrote:
what about elemental hit? it doesnt work with bow anymore :(

Use Elemental Hit of Spectrum instead, use any bow skill + prismatic burst support before you can get one
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jul 25, 2024, 11:22:55 PM
Lol damn this build is expensive, at least 6-8 div plus. For anyone hoping to make it work currently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info