3.22.1b Hotfix

"
SgtFalafel wrote:
I saw something a gamer should never see. I opened the performance metrics and it's a whopping 55+ ms render latency peaking to 80ms in maps. I'm just going to take a break because playing is not worth the discomfort.

For reference, in poorly optimized games like Squad I get 25 ms render latency on the high end.
Got a 1080, the fan behavior just sucks since the integration of the poe2 engine stuff

somebody joins my hideout = fans go up for a second
different phases in a boss fight like Sirus / Maven, stuff gets loaded? = fans go up for a second
enter a map, go back to town = fans go up for a second

I could lock the fans with afterburner, but why does such simple stuff demand so much power of my GPU?
AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in, breathes out*

On a serious note I won't be re-installing after all. Shame. Just own up to it.

Windows 11 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i5 @ 3.90Ghz quadcore
16GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060
Western Digital SSD
Last edited by justhackitup on Sep 19, 2023, 12:50:20 PM
"
justhackitup wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in, breathes out*

On a serious note I won't be re-installing after all. Shame. Just own up to it.

Windows 11 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i5 @ 3.90Ghz quadcore
16GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060
Western Digital SSD

it's not "REINSTALL" but "RESTART".

For purpose, GPU optimization still sux, I have a 1060 6gb playing simulacrum with 15 fps, what a mess this engine, if you guys from GGG will make POE 2 ANOTHER GAME, there was no reason to switch the engine WITHOUT making this optional.

You need just to make the server compatible with 2 versions of POE.

PLEASE, FIX GPU OPTIMIZATION
This patch was a step in the right direction, it got rid of most of the crashes for me, but it's not entirely without crashes yet, so I do think there is still work to be done.
Hello guys.
Tell us what the accuracy rating of the Trials characters are. 130k evasion and 75 block chance, I get hit far too often. It's clearly not 95%.
nothing change, CPU still jump to 100% when big pack monster. Idiot league ever
Good morning.

I just logged in after the new patch update, and I am very dissapointed.

I am currently sitting on 24 fps on the beach. Even the login screen is blurry. Everything is blurry. Lowest graphics settings on, tried all of the renderers - some of which are completely black screen or blurry with low fps. I can not even do a single map or other side content.

My rig:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz

RAM: 16,0 GB

Graph: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

This needs to stop. Seriously. We can not have another patch like this. I don't want to log in, not knowing if my game is litterally not working.

This should be figured out and tested beforehand. Something has been going wrong this league, and needs to be looked in to. Because people will be furious with you and furious with PoE2 because of how it's affecting PoE1.

Now, I am a patient person, but I'm getting close to my limit of what's reasonable. I love this game and I don't want to see it crash and burn (pun intended in regards to my computer after logging in), because of patches like this.

Something needs to be done about this - please.

Edit: Fixed for me during the day. Running smooth again. Hopefully it's the same for others!
Last edited by RymdLeif on Sep 20, 2023, 1:46:01 PM
At this point I am morbidly curious as to what is in their test rigs.

Can't be the recommended specs. They never would have released good upgrade on a 1080 and a 2.5 ghz processor with 8 g of ram.

They have to be running some foundry stuff near the redline.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info