3.22.1b Hotfix

"
Deziooo wrote:
I'm the only one who feels like TOTA gets stealth "buffed" [ allied units AI are worse than before. Enemies are way more robust than before? ]. Another stealth "buff"?

They added a few units from other tribes to the leader you fight in the final battle. Usually they only had units from their own tribe. But now they will have Titanic shells , Caldera ravagers , Autumn archers , etc , in addition to their specific tribe units.
Last edited by iuiulitza on Sep 18, 2023, 5:03:14 PM
Don't know what you have "fixed", but I still have insane CPU stutter on the FUCKING LOGIN SCREEN.

And everywhere else.

That is when multi-threading is enabled.

I don't know what numbers your game is crunching on login screen or in hideout but my Intel i7 can't manage those computations.
"
roundishcap wrote:
It is sad that this game ran better 5-7 years ago then today.

QFT
Last edited by Beglets on Sep 18, 2023, 5:32:47 PM
"
Beglets wrote:
Don't know what you have "fixed", but I still have insane CPU stutter on the FUCKING LOGIN SCREEN.

And everywhere else.

That is when multi-threading is enabled.

I don't know what numbers your game is crunching on login screen or in hideout but my Intel i7 can't manage those computations.

Damn, maybe that update wasn't actually a particle system. Maybe all of our computers are now one giant networked Bitcoin farm. That would explain everything. XD
My setup wasn't affected by performance degradation everyone have experienced with league launch.

Fortunately the "hotfix" has fixed this kind of inequity.
Now I have ~43 fps with maximum downscaling active in almost every gameplay situation.
Thank you. This is the way.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
works fine for me shrug
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Nice patch game runs even worse then before. What a stuttering mess. Game worked fine two leagues ago no idea what you guys are doing. Rip POE
Cool, can you do something about the snow MTX? they're making rogue harbour super unbearable.
Still no option to turn off particle and ambient effects of other people MTX lol. Game still eats up and heats up your rig too much. Go back 10 years ago and then troubleshoot there. Everyone was hyped about 8-10 years ago because performance was decent but now, sadge.
Last edited by FransCap on Sep 19, 2023, 12:21:00 AM
I saw something a gamer should never see. I opened the performance metrics and it's a whopping 55+ ms render latency peaking to 80ms in maps. I'm just going to take a break because playing is not worth the discomfort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info