3.22.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Valeska123 wrote:
Almost two months and no performance patch, but skins and tota get priority

path of diablo
"
Goldni wrote:
when we getting loadtimes fixed, its annoying having to wait 2mins to load into towns

they are not going to fix anything
load screen to long server latency goes brrrrrrrrrr tota dominate one build other build suffering one shot not good ony lazy design league mechanics for everyone need to fix
hi,

Load time for town have gone back up, also 1/10 game freezes, have to kill restart
Day 8 of being unable to play without excessive crashes for me.

The daily routine is now:

1. check for patch.
2. if yes install and try, get crashes and try again tomorrow.
3. if no, check again tomorrow.

No playing at all anymore.

Keep it up and maybe I'll be able to put POE behind me for good.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Sep 14, 2023, 3:19:21 PM
This patch doesn't fix anything the league [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Sep 14, 2023, 10:15:28 PM
I wish the same effort that's being spent on moderating posts here was instead redirected towards providing updates on the situation.
After all, one of the main reasons people are frustrated and want to vent here is precisely that lack of communication from GGG.
"
I wish the same effort that's being spent on moderating posts here was instead redirected towards providing updates on the situation.
After all, one of the main reasons people are frustrated and want to vent here is precisely that lack of communication from GGG.

Nobody reads it. Find by keywords > [Removed by Support]
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
please fix the damn crashes it is really annoying doing lab and crashing as I get to the divine font, this has happened 5 times in a row and I might seem like a crazy person doing the same thing after crashing that many times but it is infuriating. People spend a lot of money on mtx's and it seems not much of that goes to fixing performance issues
what did you do with the game??? Everything lags, does not load locations and constantly crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info