[3.25]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey,

Thanks a lot for the build and the guide, wanted to play a minion build for a while and there any not many endgame/bosser minion guides out there. Really enjoying it so far.

A question - in the pob you refer to poison vs non-poison endgame. At what point do you switch to poison and what does it practically mean? Is there any checklist that you should tick first before switching to poison?

EDIT:
Another question - in the pob Generosity is linked to the Summon Stone Golem. From the description and supported skills tooltip it implies that it doesn't interact with the Golem or it skills. What am I missing?

Thanks.
Last edited by barduck on May 10, 2024, 10:41:26 AM
"
barduck wrote:
Hey,

Thanks a lot for the build and the guide, wanted to play a minion build for a while and there any not many endgame/bosser minion guides out there. Really enjoying it so far.

A question - in the pob you refer to poison vs non-poison endgame. At what point do you switch to poison and what does it practically mean? Is there any checklist that you should tick first before switching to poison?

EDIT:
Another question - in the pob Generosity is linked to the Summon Stone Golem. From the description and supported skills tooltip it implies that it doesn't interact with the Golem or it skills. What am I missing?

Thanks.

So non-poison is pretty much a leaguestart thing. Psn takes a bit more currency and stuff as you have to get your poison chance to like 100%. As long as you can afford the united in dream and get 1-2 basic abyss jewels with poison chance you should definitely be doing full poison.

Generosity does not apply to the stone golem, You can do unlinked fine just mine was already linked so I left it.
Hello. I am trying to figure out y i am only getting half the dps you are.. any help would be great thanks!

https://pobb.in/r2ospdcl32GQ
Last edited by xFaKx on Jun 14, 2024, 9:36:01 PM
Updated for 3.25. Feel free to see changelog in guide but basically build is a little better overall I believe, more block + spell block and VERY close to both being capped now. Also added automation + steelskin as we will no longer have divine blessing.

Will have to see how things go with new affliction spectres being back but my best GUESS atm will be to use forest tiger for haste aura and add malevolence into the normal auras.

Build should continue to work amazingly well. Long live PSRS.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Updated for 3.25. Feel free to see changelog in guide but basically build is a little better overall I believe, more block + spell block and VERY close to both being capped now. Also added automation + steelskin as we will no longer have divine blessing.

Will have to see how things go with new affliction spectres being back but my best GUESS atm will be to use forest tiger for haste aura and add malevolence into the normal auras.

Big thanks for the timely update. I now know what's my league starter going to be.

Cheers.
"
barduck wrote:

Big thanks for the timely update. I now know what's my league starter going to be.

Cheers.

Np was going to be my backup league start too if hexblast got gutted. Looking forward to doing a bunch of the melee stuff but probably won't be league starting it at least not this league.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Thanks for update.

Played mines 6 leagues straight and its time to try something new. PSRS it is.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Is there a reason you are using steelskin and not enduring cry with the upcoming endurance charge changes? Wouldnt enduring Cry just give us better DR across the board compared to steelskin?
"
Gillatta wrote:

Is there a reason you are using steelskin and not enduring cry with the upcoming endurance charge changes? Wouldnt enduring Cry just give us better DR across the board compared to steelskin?

You can totally use what you want. I used to use immortal call myself over steelskin but I do like the immunity to bleed.

Pretty sure you can not automate enduring cry tho. So instead of automation you had to use call to arms, but not call to arms was reworked and now called autoexertion which reserves mana that we do not have.

That being said as awesome as endurance charges and reduced ele damage taken are think the 2 options are still really going to be immortal call or steelskin.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jul 23, 2024, 3:31:13 PM
"
husuttaja wrote:

Thanks for update.

Played mines 6 leagues straight and its time to try something new. PSRS it is.

NP, in this regard I guess we are opposites. I am looking forward to doing a miner for first time in a long time. But done PSRS like 2x in last few leagues haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info