[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
PatienceGG wrote:
Took off MOM and Aegis and using The Surrender/determination.

Dying to juiced Maven fights because all my mana goes poof and im stuck without being able to use movement skills.

Hopefully a difference is noticed. Still missing spell suppress cap on my end.

Sounds good. Ya took MOM off myself for now, though once super geared I know it's pretty easy to put back on at least for normal bossing/mapping, ubers probably better without it.

"
Nosferat wrote:
I'm going with basic cast when damage+immortal for a bit of mitigation.

Dunno honestly if steel skin would be better with automation or not.

I was not here in "footmen frenzy" league so I don't know how the entire tattoo thing works.

Does it replace the passive you put it on? Or does the passive remain+you get the thing from tattoo?. As in I saw some with resists, or reduced damage etc.

Starting to wonder if I should apply them or not.

Now that we don't have bone armor on our left click I also put on an automation and steelskin and so far been doing pretty nice. Immortal call would obviously be fine too.

Tattoos remove the small passive node, so you basically use the attribute req ones you don't need. Like I put on 20x of the 5% reduced dmg taken from crit and still fine on my intelligence requirement and am now fully immune to crit.
anyone know the website where you can physicaly look at each specter n see what it does n what it looks like? i keep asking for arena master but i dont think it is what i have asked for maybe it is no clue cause i can't find website thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
anyone know the website where you can physicaly look at each specter n see what it does n what it looks like? i keep asking for arena master but i dont think it is what i have asked for maybe it is no clue cause i can't find website thx

Arena master pops super easy in any drox map or you can get from someone's hideout that already has it. Global 6666 is a spectre sharing channel and is used as well.

That being said I don't think there is any kind of site that your asking for but the spectre looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/dHuwU48.jpeg

He is the spectre on the right with the spikey helm and sword in his hand.

As for what they do you can just google or check something like poedb or even the wiki. Basically areana master gives a buff which gives 40% inc attack/cast/movespeed
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Arena master pops super easy in any drox map or you can get from someone's hideout that already has it. Global 6666 is a spectre sharing channel and is used as well.

That being said I don't think there is any kind of site that your asking for but the spectre looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/dHuwU48.jpeg

He is the spectre on the right with the spikey helm and sword in his hand.

As for what they do you can just google or check something like poedb or even the wiki. Basically areana master gives a buff which gives 40% inc attack/cast/movespeed

Thx you Kind Sir
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Garb of the Ephemeral (for Bob) does it matter which one there are a few different ones
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Garb of the Ephemeral (for Bob) does it matter which one there are a few different ones

Nope but any stats will obviously add to the AG himself. Actually just found out this league that there is a synth mod it can roll that says if your AG is wearing this item it drops on death.... meaning you never have to worry about garb dissapearing if ur AG dies.

Though ran with my AG for awhile now and hes just fine so should be no problem anyway haha.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Nope but any stats will obviously add to the AG himself. Actually just found out this league that there is a synth mod it can roll that says if your AG is wearing this item it drops on death.... meaning you never have to worry about garb dissapearing if ur AG dies.

Though ran with my AG for awhile now and hes just fine so should be no problem anyway haha.
lol yea thought so so far no problems with build really enjoying it thx you
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Really enjoying this build so far, thank you!

I've been using a Severed in Sleep (since chay blessings were pretty expensive early on) with enough minion poison chance jewels to get to 100% that way. The extra wither and crit multi on Severed looks pretty good conceptually, but I can't tell if I'm missing out on something better.

Does the crit multi help the poison setup, or since poison doesn't seem to scale with crit is it mostly irrelevant? Should I switch to United in Dream now that the prices have come down? I'd miss the extra wither chance, but with as fast as 20 minions hit, it's probably pretty high uptime even at the base 25% chance.
"
T_U_Suavo wrote:
Really enjoying this build so far, thank you!

I've been using a Severed in Sleep (since chay blessings were pretty expensive early on) with enough minion poison chance jewels to get to 100% that way. The extra wither and crit multi on Severed looks pretty good conceptually, but I can't tell if I'm missing out on something better.

Does the crit multi help the poison setup, or since poison doesn't seem to scale with crit is it mostly irrelevant? Should I switch to United in Dream now that the prices have come down? I'd miss the extra wither chance, but with as fast as 20 minions hit, it's probably pretty high uptime even at the base 25% chance.

Glad to hear your enjoying the build. Wither is great don't get me wrong but now it is part of the unholy might ascendency, unholy might inheritently gives wither on hit now. Crit multi isn't 0 or anything but it's not super huge for minions with base crit pretty much. Also doesnt effect the poison dot dps at all only the hit.

Most importantly the 60% poison chance allows you to get rid of most of the poison on hit on your jewels freeing them up to do another damage mod instead. This adds up quite significantly so yes you should definitely upgrade.
quick question on your nodes with turtle your enemy crit is -100 correct? cause i have allmost same amount and im getting -90 damage reduction from enemy crit
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info