3.22.1 Hotfix

At rank 2000, no changes are noticeable. Spear Dancers still one shot and chase you without end. This is a great mechanic, but it's tedious when I kill them and they respawn in 4 seconds, and I lay there dead.
"
Slider13 wrote:
At rank 2000, no changes are noticeable. Spear Dancers still one shot and chase you without end. This is a great mechanic, but it's tedious when I kill them and they respawn in 4 seconds, and I lay there dead.

Except even more things one shot you, your team still goes for death's guide's totem to die like flies and overall after 'the patch' is worse than it was. Decided to skip this shitty mechanic entirely
My suggestion for the whole turtle issue is to make it so it can only channel the protection for a set amount of time and have it have a cooldown. So defending while it's protecting totems and waiting for the exact moment to rush in is key...
Last edited by Aroused1 on Sep 10, 2023, 10:32:52 AM
I had a storm conduit enemy one shot like 6 of my guys and me. The funny thing is that he had two of them. Real fun GGG. Nice. Good work.
performance fix when?
Something seems to have been broken by this hotfix. Totem AI is way worse than it was prior and I am finding both enemies and ally units just standing around. I've lost more matches in the last 3 hours than I have the rest of the league.

Add on top the chieftain and unit buffs and the league is a nightmare right now. Would prefer if the last patch and hotfix were just rolled back at this point.
Can you massively reduce the price of the titanic shell? At 2000 ranking, it was destroyed by the enemy boss in under 10 seconds!!! At 2300, it's a goddamn waste of money.
The firebreather will respawn instantly sometimes until someone attack the totem.
it now crashes when you try to collect your reward (yes, losing it)
"
chinpoketsu wrote:
it now crashes when you try to collect your reward (yes, losing it)

This is not a now... It has been crashing on getting rewards sense before the patch. I used to loose about 50% of them. Due to crashes. Once you walk in range of that stupid box spawning is when it does it for me.

Now I head there early before the match ends. So I am standing where it spawns. It crashes less that way. A lot less.
Last edited by AngryFan on Sep 7, 2023, 2:36:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info