3.22.0b Hotfix

"
POEtayto wrote:
more loot in d4 with less intentional wastes of time at this point

Go farm NM Dungeons then lmao
Too little too late

And now the enemies are channeling my totems from a kilometer away. Great job GGG. Kill this league already.
Day 6, hi to all free beta testers

Metal still crashing

Crashed Thread: 39 Dispatch queue: com.Metal.CompletionQueueDispatch

MacOS-Steam
getting near activision blizzard levels of "do they even play their own game". these "fixes" dont do anything to fix the issues.

STILL getting hit instantly from offscreen making it near impossible to take down totems. NO COUNTERPLAY!!!

STILL getting oneshot by half the enemies with no indicators

STILL taking MUCH longer to respawn than enemies

STILL getting hit by 2 attacks while channelling stuns you for 10 instead of 5

STILL havent seen an enemy be stunned while channelling.

STILL "team" dont scale, resulting in them getting oneshot too

STILL "team" is afk for half the fight (dead the other half because of said oneshots)

i get that its a skeleton crew because of poe2, but really?

[insert this is fine meme]
Haven't even touched the league mechanic yet. Tired of being a beta tester for new things. Looks like I might have been right in my judgement? Maybe I should still wait longer. Seems like mixed reviews of these "improvements"
Firebreather is oneshotting AG its so frustrating losing divines worth of equipment vs 1 cheap unit please fix
the fixes that make it easiier are shit before the patch mi rf with 90 res of all can tank one hiit easy now any attack onehitts me ..........
refix it
Could we also get a fix on the stun that occurs when we hit enemies channeling on our totems?
The player gets stunned for 3 seconds when we channel, even when we take no damage (through elusive damage avoidance for instance) while NPC mobs channeling seem to only get interrupted and stunned once a certain damage threshold is reached, which makes builds that use low or not hit damage a lot worse than those that rely on hit as their damage source.
Remove the overwhelm already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info