3.22.0b Hotfix

Can we PLEASE get the performance fix before our pc's explode? i literally cannot play the game.
i've been to Sirus yesterday and i had 30 fps with Dynamic culling + resolution on, while last league and i could farm Delirium mirrors with 70 fps.
I have the same pc for the last few years , probably from around 3.14 and i have NEVER had problems with the game no matter how much i juice the maps, now its god damn unplayable on most of the maps with just alchemy , and bosses are almost impossible to kill with this lag.

PLEASE FIX THIS i dont even care about the league mech atm and i am pretty sure ALOT of people feel the same.

Checking the forums every day just to see some minor improvements to the league mechanic while we cant play the game at all feels so fking bad.

PLEASE.
ggg doesn't seem to care about optimizing his game, thanks, played enough
ggg doesn't seem to care about optimizing his game, thanks, played enough
"
MajinVegeta1 wrote:
Can we PLEASE get the performance fix before our pc's explode? i literally cannot play the game.
i've been to Sirus yesterday and i had 30 fps with Dynamic culling + resolution on, while last league and i could farm Delirium mirrors with 70 fps.
I have the same pc for the last few years , probably from around 3.14 and i have NEVER had problems with the game no matter how much i juice the maps, now its god damn unplayable on most of the maps with just alchemy , and bosses are almost impossible to kill with this lag.

PLEASE FIX THIS i dont even care about the league mech atm and i am pretty sure ALOT of people feel the same.

Checking the forums every day just to see some minor improvements to the league mechanic while we cant play the game at all feels so fking bad.

PLEASE.

On mid-high end PC's performance increased a lot. My FPS was sitting at 200-220 in HO. Now it's 165-175 but stable. Also game uses GPU more right now. Didn't try delirium maps yet but doing good in blighted maps
CPU fix pleeeeeeeeeeeease
performance is not good, high cpu usage and temps, stuttering in village areas
Can't wait to try it out later today!
Is it a coincidence that people who don't have a performance problems have the characters tab hidden?
Up to t16 was decent. I play with rtx 3080 on 800x600 resolution(more stable). Framerate feeling is terrible.
Headhunter unplayable i bet.

I wait from 3.21.2 for fix. For now i won't play until proper patch come.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 24, 2023, 6:37:54 AM
Thank you GGG!
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
"
Gibsonaan wrote:
"
MajinVegeta1 wrote:

PLEASE.

On mid-high end PC's performance increased a lot. My FPS was sitting at 200-220 in HO. Now it's 165-175 but stable. Also game uses GPU more right now. Didn't try delirium maps yet but doing good in blighted maps

Well i dont consider my pc to be even mid but according to PoE system requirements its above the recommended by quite a lot and im getting lag spikes every now and then, CPU spikes to 100% usage when loading maps/towns hideouts while trading etc. I dont run uncapped fps so i dont know how much ill have in ho before/after patch but with my capped at 75 its sitting at 75 before/after patch that doesnt change , what changes is when i actually play the game and when i have to react to stuff.

Pc specs are

Ryzen 5 2600x running at 4050mhz
Radeon rx580 xfx xxx gts 8gb
16gb ram ddr 4
game installed on an SSD with over 60gb free.

As i said before these specs ran the game perfectly up untill this trash performance "update" now most of the maps are literally unplayable when i have 30 fps just loading into the map.

I forgot to add that last leagues i could play Spark with 2x inspired learning/HH in a full juiced 100% deli map and fps would only drop to 45-50, now i have less than that in alch&go maps.
:)
Last edited by MajinVegeta1 on Aug 24, 2023, 7:29:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info