3.21.2c Patch Notes

same here. not getting the update.
Okay, uninstalling to reinstall and see if that works. Steam is still in that never ending loop
Steam still having an issue as of right now... Click Play, it downloads, gets into game for login, hit login and it says patch not updated.

No patch came through automatically yet.

Waiting patiently as I have time to play and theory craft tonight :)
"
Okay, uninstalling to reinstall and see if that works. Steam is still in that never ending loop

post if this works, im willing to re-install.
Aye, Steam is borked.
"
Skuzz1337 wrote:
"

post if this works, im willing to re-install.

not work
Uninstall/reinstall does not fix the Steam update loop. I've tried already.
"
LineMonkey wrote:
Uninstall/reinstall does not fix the Steam update loop. I've tried already.

Rip, i wanted to work on my hideout... clean the stash and make a practice char... i hope this isnt broke for the rest of the night...
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
We're investigating issues with Steam updating, sorry for the inconvenience!

Ah thank you, that's exactly what I came on to check.

For the record (all for me):

- validating files did not work
- uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not work
- running in compatibility mode did not work
- running as administrator did not work
I'm also not able to update the game in Steam. No update is showing up, when I try to start the game, it seems to verify integrity of files. The game then launches but when I try to login the game informs me to restart to apply a patch. No patch is showing up in my download queue like it normally does.

I think the update hasn't been pushed to Steam yet because the game doesn't even show up on steamdb.info as being updated since 8 days ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info