3.21.2c Patch Notes

Sadly this update does not fix the problem with Engine Multithreading. I still get stutters on my CPU (i7-4790k). Hopefully the 3.22 patch will fix this. If not GGG needs to revert and figure out the problem in their multithreading code.
I had 2 premium stash tabs and after the release, I got no one. I tried to buy an upgrade to premium, it was paid, but where are these 3 premium tabs now?
Last edited by croniat on Aug 15, 2023, 8:19:35 PM
Noice
Hidden flicker strike buff LOGIN?
Shit still doesn't work. I don't get it, I spent money on POE expecting to be able to play it ,then they go ahead and take my money and make a new game alright fine but now im left with an unplayable mess that i cant even use. Whats the point of this game anymore how can we be almost a 3 weeks out from the initial implementation of this shit and you cant get it working 4 days before league start i haven't been able to play in this time when i have been excited about playing and im not even interested in playing the league start because i play on standard. It may be a free game but i have spent money on the product and i should be able to expect to be able to use it whenever i want, this is ridiculous. I have lost time due to dying from crashes i have lost items due to my animate guardian dying.

end angry nerd rant.
Bye to one of the worst leagues
''Made some small engine improvements. Further improvements will be made in 3.22.0.''

About time.
"
Neoloss wrote:
''Made some small engine improvements. Further improvements will be made in 3.22.0.''

About time.

Getting constant crashes now after these 'small engine improvements.' I'll report it in Technical Support, but I'm not filled with hope.
when will the 3.22 downloadable update come out, my internet is slow, so i would like to now when i can start it. :)
I can't leave Lioneyes watch without the game crashing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info