Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

A lot of balance changes for the side project
Good Bye Bex.
Patch notes pretty empty?

its like half ruthless changes.

then again... you are trying to develop 4 games at once...so i guess its to be expected.

poe.
ruthless.
poe mobile.
poe 2.
Super weird how dev time from Ruthless and dev time for consoles have totally never adversely affected this game in any way, especially negatively. What, you think they'd lie to us? At least they nerfed 5 way XP though, boy, that was really ruining everyone's enjoyment.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
They literally butchered 5-ways

Dude I've never been so sad about patch notes in my life.
so tiring to read ruthless-related things that no one cares
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laboru
Last edited by Gordy_ on Dec 15, 2023, 1:34:51 PM
Hm, less changes than i expected but i am hyped as fuck to play the new league.
the new items and tattoos etc will be fun and i think almost every skill in poe is viable right now. some with a higher some with a lower budget.

still a ton of builds to try
even tho i will pick the most boring starter (rf inquisitor) since i want to have a chill and cozy time
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Aug 10, 2023, 8:09:53 PM
I knew VC was definitely on a cutting board, but.. now it's... Eh.. Farewell fun builds that needed VC as a crutch.

I'm kinda sad/disappointed that GGG didn't touch synthesis maps. Synthesis as a mechanic is the worst source of synthesis items. That's just wrong.

Also the nerf on the totem builds... That's brutal. Are they now inline with other builds? Or are they inline with a ground?

Also I didn't really see any skill rebalance..

So we have the same stuff, but no crucible trees and no VC. Ouch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info