Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

No unique item buffs, no league mechanic rewards buffs, what on earth is this, not meta changes also like whaaat
Meh :D Here we goooooo again bois! I dont care about the changes. Just wanna play a new league lol f#ck it!
Farewell Bex, thanks for all your teasers.
Ctrl+F Ruthless

202 results

Something has gone terribly wrong.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
What a terrible lack of anything at all with actually 0 skills changed? I get that you added a bunch of supports for the body part that look awful but I'll save my judgment till I see them in action but for the love of God Chris stop with the ruthless getting more changes and support than the real game.
soo...you changed ruthless?
can you give us an option to hide the ruthless stuff?
Farewell Bex, we wish you all the best on your new path!

:'(
Chieftain still dead on arrival after the massive backlash. It's okay, we understand - you were all just so busy with Exilecon.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
FINALLY!

LETS GO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info