Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Thx for the ruthless PN
So where is HC/SC league PN?
Oh cool, when are the non-ruthless patch notes?
when ruthless received more updates than main game... LOL
Seriously not happy with the low level of effort put into skill balance changes. A 4 month league and we get seven changes, only 2 of which are even mildly interesting. How many skills are released and then instantly forgotten because they are magnitudes worse than existing options?

With the announcement that GGG will be supporting both PoE 1 and 2 at the same time, this patch is not a good first step. It doesn't give me any confidence that GGG can split their time effectively between both games.

I was looking forward to buying the Disciple packs. Unfortunately, I am glad I waited for the patch notes. Hopefully the league mechanic can make up for it - if it's good then I will reconsider.
"
The Vengeant Cascade Anointed Notable Passive Skill no longer provides 15% increased Projectile Speed, "Attack Projectiles Return to you", or "Returning Projectiles Pierce all Targets." Instead, it now provides "Returning Projectiles have 150% increased Speed."

Huge nerf for many builds!
does the Overloaded Circuits keystone pick between 3 random notables, even if you already have the one picked? or will allocating a notable remove it from the pool?
------
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 3, 2023, 10:44:44 AM
Wow...

I'm super bummed about no buffs for the under utilized skills. I was really hoping for some love there. So boring.

Kinda wish I could refund my skill effect purchases for all these crappy skills that I keep thinking would ever be buffed.
Last edited by DDRSkilled on Aug 10, 2023, 10:24:54 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
I am no expert, but since you were so worried about people being upset about the many ruthless changes, wouldn't it have been a good idea to dedicate a LITTLE time to the base game? Like even just a day or two so it changes at least a tiny bit?

I mean, wtf is that skill changes section? You can't be serious with this shit after 4+ months.

No nerf and no buffs for skills better than 90% nerf and 10% buffs as usual, so I ok with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info