Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Ok so that's the ones for ruthless, where are the actual patchnotes for the real game that people actually play?

"There is a new league" isn't a patch note

Also ggg wasting an exilecon on "Wait 2 years for poe2 also here is a nothing league see ya bye"
Last edited by FallenStar08 on Aug 10, 2023, 9:44:58 PM
Lame as heck to continually not balance garbage skills. Give Winter Orb 30% increased AOE, Storm Brand 15% more damage, Wintertide brand 15% more Damage over Time. I mean jeez, easy and useful buffs shouldn't be that insane after all these years of non buffs. Has it been since Ritual? 4 years ago? I wish you'd look at underused skills more critically.
...Seriously? No Part 2 voice updates for the Marauder? This would have been the PERFECT time for it given how Karui focused this expansion is!
I don't mind the nerfs, even though I will miss Vengeant Cascade (serious question, will you give Standard characters the oils back now that VC is worthless?)

But the lack of skill buffs is inexcusable. Melee is still in a horrible spot, still requiring totems to do remotely passable damage. There's so many skills that no one uses, and it's gonna stay that way. No real meta changes at all this league is gonna make it boring.
Really sad about Ruthless getting so much more love than non ruthless
"
Rare Monsters can now be found within the Forbidden Sanctum, and completing a room now requires killing all Rare Monsters present.

I was so excited to be able to play Sanctum BECAUSE it hat no dogshit Archnems in it, and the enemies all were uniques. All i want is to have fun in a video game, and you guys seem to want to creep in difficulty in form of randomness and unpredictable encounters wherever possible, you are ruining the last things i still enjoy about this game and destroyed all my hype for the next league. And i already know begging you guys to undo this change is going to fall on deaf ears even when 50% of streamers are crying about it. Im not begging in comments and reddits anymore, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Chulainn_GGG on Aug 10, 2023, 9:53:30 PM
So is there no League mechanic in every map, we have to find the coins to have anything other than Standard?
"
Asderpowa wrote:
Patch notes for the game mode that you know, most of the players would like to play when?
I'm not sure you guys know what the continuously mentioned "meta shake up" means for like 2 years now

The players refusal and lack of exploration and experimentation creates the "meta" they hate so much. If all of you stopped copying the builds made by 10 people maybe there would be more diversity in builds and use of different abilities.
You always wait for veterans to show you what's possible then you claim there's nothing else out there when left to figure things out on your own.
wow... im so disappointed with these notes. Wheres the skill balance changes ggg? Lets freshen it up abit? What the hell is this
AH I was wrong and I don't believe there will be any patch notes accompanying this content update. There was only the content update for 3.21 and no accompanying patch notes. Could be wrong.

I'm grateful we standard players get to try sanctum.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info