3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

A lot of Vsync options now, that's good, but still no support for G-Sync or Freesync or Variable Refresh Rate in general ?

I have VRR working fine on all my games, even borderless, except Path of Exile.

I'd hope this would come with PoE2 Engine...
"
Zankai wrote:
A lot of Vsync options now, that's good, but still no support for G-Sync or Freesync or Variable Refresh Rate in general ?

I have VRR working fine on all my games, even borderless, except Path of Exile.

I'd hope this would come with PoE2 Engine...

What support or option do you want with G-sync?
I use a G-sync monitor and it has always worked fine with POE, and any other game for that matter.
If it is enabled on the monitor, it handles itself?
bängan is bängan.
I tried playing the campaign with ranger

Even when the shader bar is empty the game is stuttering like crazy (literally act 1 coast), I don't know if there are any other areas in game with less density than that.

Previously I would run maps with layers of delirium, blight, breach, legion and all of that stuff and only sometimes I would experience fps drops.

Mirage archer visuals bugs all the time, sometimes it's a copy of ranger floating above my character, sometimes it's a green mist.

A crucible altar just randomly vanishes after I finish it

This was literally a forced "PTR"
Really difficult to digest what this patch did to a previously smoothly running game.
Nvm
Last edited by justhackitup on Jul 26, 2023, 7:11:27 PM
"
This will slightly improve or slightly worsen particle rendering performance depending on whether you were CPU-bound or GPU-bound before.

Well I have a 1050gtx and this will fuck me up if its not optional... :(

edit: Just tested it. Yup. As soon as any action takes place I have brutal freezes. This makes PoE now unplayable for me. I already set every option to the lowest possible setting and I had at least mostly 20-30fps

Well it was good 10 years. Thank you for making this not optional.

See you next life.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jul 27, 2023, 11:43:36 AM
Shit ... I kind of lost the patch lottery I guess.

Loading times way longer and -30 to -40 fps in hideout. Dropping at least 30-40 fps more while running a map too what it feels like. Tried different settings but overall feels really bad.

i7 9900k, 3070ti
Your can revert this patch already since POE 2 will be standalone game. Please dont use your remaining player base as beta tester!
Now 100% CPU usage with PoE opened.
api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll error is also there.
FPS getting to ~40 while in hideout.
I hope it will be reverted after testing.
This shizzle is crap! I had an AMD Ryzen 5 5500u which is cpu gpu integrated and since the update i can't even get the game to run properly. So what do I do, I bust out the old Rog laptop which is i7 with a dedicated gpu gtx 1070 and the game is all over the place high frame rate lots of stuttering just from walking in town or in hide out. I have also noticed from the nifty little performance monitor the cpu is running at a 100% and I thought this update was supposed to move more resources to the gpu. Dam I'm at a loss tried all of the render settings like vulkan, directx 11, 12beta and still the game is just utilizing the cpu more than the gpu.

Btw while in a map it just stutters like ur playin pac-man a blip there and a blip here but constant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info