So frustrating :(

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
What can i do in my build to get better chaos resistances?

get gear with chaos res on it? lol

It's not that simple, other stats have to be correct as well...
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:

get gear with chaos res on it? lol

It's not that simple, other stats have to be correct as well...

yeah its a pain in the a$$ but thats the only way to do it.
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:

The obvious way would be buying better gear that has some chaos res.
With your current gear, I would recommend to run some jun missions in order to unlock the veiled crafts for chaos +x resistance crafts (e.g. +14-16% chaos and cold resistance). You could craft mods like this onto your shield and gloves.

If you're able to invest 3 skillpoints, you could also think about skilling "Faith and Steel" and afterwards pick the mastery point for "10% of your armor apply to chaos damage". That wouldn't directly increase your chaos res, but should still lower the chaos damage you get.
Other skillpoints for chaos res are way to far away, in order to be viable options.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Hi,

I again to put it accurately:
The GAME sucks...

After a certain point there is no progress at all, it's just about farming massive resources or buying gear from someone else.

This is a game for basement kids who play from morning till night, sadly found the game so good but the endgame is cruel.

I'm sure some know it and on June 6, I'm sure some won't play for a long time.

Sorry but the game just makes me mad :D lost time.

Take this penalty out what is the purpose....
The big question is: Does the game really sucks, or is it "just" the wrong game for you.

Given the fact that it's on the market for quiet some years and is still able to attract hundreds of thousands of players on season start, I would strongly assume the latter.

Besides that, I personally have a regular 9/5 job and was still able to acquire like 50 div that I've invested into my char. PoE is a very complex game and the more you know about it, the more shortcuts you're able to use in order to archive your goals faster.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
yeah maybe its nothing for me...
GGG is a cruel mistress she takes time.
Spoiler
hoho June 6th made me chuckle.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 4, 2023, 11:38:55 AM
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
Hi,

The GAME sucks...

After a certain point there is no progress at all, it's just about farming massive resources or buying gear from someone else.

This is a game for basement kids who play from morning till night, sadly found the game so good but the endgame is cruel.

I work 45 hours a week, work out monday till friday, and have a social like. I came back this league after about 8-10 months and still managed to at least make around 30 div to invest in my 2 chars so far (I haven't even invested much in any of them :)).

Players that don't have as much time or are simply not interested in play this 8+ hours a day can do pretty much everything, as long as your go is not to do mirror tier stuff, making a bunch of 50+ div builds, wast hundreds of divines crafting and stuff like that.

And seriously, if you play SC the only problem with dying is if you're dying ALL THE TIME, like losing all your portals. Personally dying only starts to annoy me after 92, and by then I'm pretty much done with the build anyway.
Last edited by bauermayers on May 4, 2023, 11:38:08 AM
Don't see any div until now 😅 but yes I'm 93 now and yes no progression more at all in any way. For better gear I need some more currency or find something I can craft.
"
bauermayers wrote:
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
Hi,

The GAME sucks...

I work 45 hours a week, work out monday till friday, and have a social like. I came back this league after about 8-10 months and still managed to at least make around 30 div to invest in my 2 chars so far (I haven't even invested much in any of them :)).

Players that don't have as much time or are simply not interested in play this 8+ hours a day can do pretty much everything, as long as your go is not to do mirror tier stuff, making a bunch of 50+ div builds, wast hundreds of divines crafting and stuff like that.

And seriously, if you play SC the only problem with dying is if you're dying ALL THE TIME, like losing all your portals. Personally dying only starts to annoy me after 92, and by then I'm pretty much done with the build anyway.

dude, OP is new to the game,,he didnt just "come back" like you did...you obviously know how to make money since you been here since 2014...

why is it so hard to admit that this game is not friendly to new players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info