So frustrating :(

Allright, I just imported you char into PoB in order to get a more detailed look at it.

First of all you should try to improve your resistances. Fire, cold and lightning should be at 75 and chaos in the positive area. Your phys resistance is capped but once the mob deals chaos damage, it just need to cough into your direction in order to kill you.

IF you get some increased mana reservation efficiency on your jewels, it would also be an option to run a grace aura in order to get another defense layer. Besides that, your current wand already got the crucible mod that your minions hit's can't be evaded. therefore you don't need any minion accuracy.

That's just some points I noticed with a short look on your build. Someone that's deeper into summoner builds may give you more input on what to improve.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Allright, I just imported you char into PoB in order to get a more detailed look at it.

First of all you should try to improve your resistances. Fire, cold and lightning should be at 75 and chaos in the positive area. Your phys resistance is capped but once the mob deals chaos damage, it just need to cough into your direction in order to kill you.

IF you get some increased mana reservation efficiency on your jewels, it would also be an option to run a grace aura in order to get another defense layer. Besides that, your current wand already got the crucible mod that your minions hit's can't be evaded. therefore you don't need any minion accuracy.

That's just some points I noticed with a short look on your build. Someone that's deeper into summoner builds may give you more input on what to improve.

Thanks for this tipps i will look into it :)
How can PoB help optimizing my build? Don't understand that software 😅
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
Then it's my can in the game why I don't manage a lot of things and that frustrates me just as much.

Then I don't know if the game is for me in the long run :/

Too bad.

I would really reccomend you to calm down. PoE was always meant to be difficult and complex (compared to the usual ARPG). It seems to be your first season, so having a lvl 90 char that isn't equipped like shit is already kind of a achievement.
The more you learn about the game, the more you will be able to prevent unnecessary deaths.

On the other hand, it's sometimes useful to accept that you may don't belong to the target group GGG is looking for. I know quiet a few games that are good, but that I won't play because I personally wouldn't have that much fun with them.

Don't excuse bad game design.

Most that knows the power-level method just do that to reach 100 and then play the game. Meanwhile other people get screwed over by the sheer amount of random shit that will one-shot you even when geared. Like an on death effect that was invisible cause of something else in the environment.

It's not difficult to level to 100, it's tedious.
Can someone please remind me why its so important to be level 100.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Can someone please remind me why its so important to be level 100.

Feels good to be disingenuous doesn't it?
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
I wanted to level a bit that I get more power :/

Find power with better gear and then you'll get a few more levels easily. After level 95 or so you'll want to look for ways to level in a group to make it faster and easier.
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
How can PoB help optimizing my build? Don't understand that software 😅

First of all, it provides you more information about your character, than you get ingame. For example the DPS calculation is way more accurate, since you can easily add some situational effects like charges. This also may display some issues with your char, like in your case alot of physical effective HP, but much less for the other damage types. This especially displays the difference between 50% and 75% resistance.

Then the software allows you to virtually change your character and see the differences. You get the information what a change in the passive tree would mean for your char. Same goes for items and the gem setup.
If I buy new stuff, I usually first add them in PoB and check the differences. Especially some weapons have proven way less effective dps wise than I first expected.

"
mrfox123 wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
Then it's my can in the game why I don't manage a lot of things and that frustrates me just as much.

Then I don't know if the game is for me in the long run :/

Too bad.

I would really reccomend you to calm down. PoE was always meant to be difficult and complex (compared to the usual ARPG). It seems to be your first season, so having a lvl 90 char that isn't equipped like shit is already kind of a achievement.
The more you learn about the game, the more you will be able to prevent unnecessary deaths.

On the other hand, it's sometimes useful to accept that you may don't belong to the target group GGG is looking for. I know quiet a few games that are good, but that I won't play because I personally wouldn't have that much fun with them.

Don't excuse bad game design.

Most that knows the power-level method just do that to reach 100 and then play the game. Meanwhile other people get screwed over by the sheer amount of random shit that will one-shot you even when geared. Like an on death effect that was invisible cause of something else in the environment.

It's not difficult to level to 100, it's tedious.

Mhh... I don't fully agree with you here.
Has PoE some design issues that end up with harsh consequences like unexpected one-shots? clearly yes.
But can the problems mentioned here reduced to those design issues? clearly no.
Like already described in another post, the OP had some issues with the character (like non capped elemental resistances and -50% chaos res) that lead to lots of avoidable deaths. So I think it would be a little unfair only to blame GGG here.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
What can i do in my build to get better chaos resistances?
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
What can i do in my build to get better chaos resistances?

get gear with chaos res on it? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info