3.21.0c Hotfix

"
While we generally try to avoid mid-league balance adjustments...

Mid league? This league is only 1 week old. So this will continue for almost 3 months minus 1 week...
Why is this called mid-league? We are just at the start of this league. Is it because streamers and top players have already beaten the end game bosses?
I think most casual players are still in campaign or at the start of first maps...

Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
SteffenBlake wrote:
LogicEngineer:

Naw mate, we were able to hit 30 procs/second in Sanctum and Kalandra league, that is not a new thing.

What DID change are two things.

1. Triggerbots doubled procs from 30/sec to 60/sec

2. The much much MUCH easier ability to put on Curse on Hit Gloves

Now the latter is what matters, I confirmed this myself in prior leagues, if you combined Curse on Hit gloves (which have no CD) with rapid hits/sec, it lags the hell out of the server, especially when its Despair + Poison stacks.

Prior folks needed nearly perfect rolled Saqawal gloves, which meant there very very rarely were gloves that had the right -duration modifier AND were corrupted with Curse on Hit implicit.

So you pretty much never saw this interaction, but it was always there and I saw it myself in Kalandra league.

This league however you dont need those gloves and can use any ole rare gloves, so folks started tossing on CoH gloves and, wouldnt you know it, started crashing instances.

Twisters was able to proc 30/sec for awhile now, THAT is not new, so GGG's statement makes ZERO sense.

triggering is also not the problem.

I am a 0.033 triggerbot with poison before hotfix and it never once instant crush or excessive lag
"
Nèmo wrote:
More productive edit:
they need to revert this and address the lag from Curse on hit/poison WITH TRIGGER BOTS
As a chieftan player with curse on hit i have had ZERO stability or server/instance issues so now i get punished to the benefit of a issue that triggerbots had

and triggerbot are even a non issue. what is the different with triggerbot and 2 twister players partying in same instant. are we going to ban that too?
The one theorycrafted build I was excited about. Great. GGG always seems to target me, specifically, for midleague nerfs. Unbelievable.

Instead of nerfing stuff, maybe fix your servers?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
But what's about a unkilleble Rare Mobs with overcaped attakspeed, HP regen and other stats? Usually see them in almost every map.
Enemies you Kill with Puncture or Ensnaring Arrow Hits Explode, dealing 10% of their Life as Physical Damage (Tier 1)

how about this mod? when kill enemies with both skill, nothing happenned
If you guys really want to make a change to please your players then either remove this archnemesis bull or make it worth fighting 1 rare for 2-3 mins as at the current moment we bring them down for them to drop absolute trash.
They don't even realize that with these two mods on the maps (Buffs on Players expire faster% and Players have % less Cooldown Recovery Rate), they break the build completely. Not to mention reflect on maps, which already has to be redone.
Last edited by SXVarVar123 on Apr 16, 2023, 3:36:12 PM
So are we going to get any communication about this or since its non meta we are just screwed out of our builds
"
Nèmo wrote:
So are we going to get any communication about this or since its non meta we are just screwed out of our builds

you pretty much nailed it 100% lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info