system requirements for PoE2

"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
I hope to god GGG adds DLSS to PoE2 :S

Yeah, we want graphical artefacts in PoE!

Should be much better with the upcoming DLSS versions, buuuut if push comes to shove, I'd rather the game is well optimized
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
I hope to god GGG adds DLSS to PoE2 :S

Should be much better with the upcoming DLSS versions, buuuut if push comes to shove, I'd rather the game is well optimized

You can also test it immediately thanks to the f2p model.
and check netcode. Because hardly anyone wants to play solo mischief or 10 fps with 2 players at the same time.
my opinion of course.
"
Riorrrrrr wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
cursorTarget wrote:

You can also test it immediately thanks to the f2p model.
and check netcode. Because hardly anyone wants to play solo mischief or 10 fps with 2 players at the same time.
my opinion of course.

Not sure how to go about that, but I do agree, getting into a party of 6 in 5-ways is stressful to the PC XD
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
spokipo wrote:
If you play in 4k, the 4090 with DLSS is enough, if not, it's better to wait for the 5090.

Processor 7800X3D, or better 7950X3D(8 cores for gaming CCD0, 8 cores for other tasks CCD1)

"
dämätscha wrote:

lol. it won't be outdated. 4090 is more than enough.

In native resolution, 4k is not enough, if you want to play at 144 fps.

Better wait for the next generation and grab the topmost segment, you can't go wrong.

why would you ever play on 4k a game like path of exile???????????????????????????????????? its like wanting to play minecraf on 4k the game looks terrible no matter what
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Nov 22, 2023, 9:17:10 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

why would you ever play on 4k a game like path of exile???????????????????????????????????? its like wanting to play minecraf on 4k the game looks terrible no matter what

Read the title of the thread, it's about the second part.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Nov 22, 2023, 9:46:00 PM
Just going to point poe recommended specs on steam right now. A 3.2 ghz processor and an 1050.

They never updated it.

It's shady af.
"
skjutengris wrote:
You will need an amd ryzen 7800x3d tech to sustain high refresh rate due to poe2 will have the same engine and calculations as poe so unless you have the amd tech your game experience will be bad.

and likely a 7900xtx/4090.

cpu takes precedence tho

You do realize a 4070 ti is super far superior than a 4090 right?
If poe 1 dips to 30 fps with 4090 and 13700k we gonna need 6090Ti to run it on medium..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info