[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
NamaNakadashi wrote:
Thanks a lot for the guide!

I zoomed through A1 to A4 in record time with your PConc setup. Was very happy with my time, but unfortunately on A5 when I made the switch to Icicle Mines, I started hitting like a wet noodle. I had been leveling my Icicle Mines and its support gems (other than Minefield) since the Library so I don't think the gem is underleveled, but I wonder if it's usually recommended to delay the swap a bit more (such as Cruel Lab / level 50, 60 / maps)?

You also need 2 wands / sceptres with high flat or inc % + crafted flat / inc %.
If you loot rare wands / sceptres in act 4 and 5 and switch in the beginning of act 6, it should be fine.

That makes sense! I figured it was user error, but I wasn't sure where.

I was planning to do a couple more practice runs anyway so I'll change my loot filter a bit for A4/A5. I would rather shield charge around, though, so I wonder if shield + wand will cut it. Only one way to know I guess.

Edit: I took your advice and picked myself up two scepters. Essence crafted spell damage on them, bench crafted added cold damage to spell. Now I hit like a truck. I tried it with just one scepter and found that just going double scepter with leap slam is way better.
Last edited by NamaNakadashi on Mar 16, 2024, 2:36:25 AM
So what's going on with this build in Necropolis? Got 38/40 last league, if they don't butcher it, I'm most likely flying again with this beauty. Any news?
"
Roxan28 wrote:
So what's going on with this build in Necropolis? Got 38/40 last league, if they don't butcher it, I'm most likely flying again with this beauty. Any news?

I will start with it in Necropolis again. Patch notes will be out in 4 days.
We will
I want to start the Necropolis with Icicle Mine again but it seems that now it's no longer possible to put detonate mine on the left click, what do you guys think about it?
"
Bandaia wrote:
I want to start the Necropolis with Icicle Mine again but it seems that now it's no longer possible to put detonate mine on the left click, what do you guys think about it?

You can bind detonate on a numpad key in the ingame options, hold down the key, turn off numpad (now you can stop holding down the key) = same outcome as having detonate on left click.
I don't know if they will address this in the next patch though.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 19, 2024, 5:36:29 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Bandaia wrote:

You can bind detonate on a numpad key in the ingame options, hold down the key, turn off numpad (now you can stop holding down the key) = same outcome as having detonate on left click.
I don't know if they will address this in the next patch though.

I didn't know that, I'll start with icicle mine then. Thanks!
what if i don't have numpad :D
"
OkAtarim wrote:

You have to manually press the key you bind to denotate all the time.
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
"
OkAtarim wrote:

You have to manually press the key you bind to denotate all the time.

https://github.com/JACKCHAN000/Numpad-for-TKL-Keyboard i found this is it allowed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info