3.20.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
The pickup range of Aureus Coins has been increased, and you're now able to pick them up slightly sooner after they drop.

Thanks
"
Fixed a bug where interacting with a Trial of Ascendancy Plaque in an area could abandon your Sanctum Room in that area.

You know that Trial of Ascendancy doesn't spawn for all players
(or most) without kirac maps right?
I mean you fixing such bullshit and not fixing the real bug. Where people 95+ without finding Trial of Ascendancy at all.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
"
Re-combined the "Compare Item Descriptions" and "Show Advanced Item Descriptions" behaviour into "Highlight Items and Objects" for when you are using a controller as your input method.

Any chance you could make this a toggle?
So there are no fixes to Vaal Flicker Strike crashing the game yet?
"
Nensei wrote:
So there are no fixes to Vaal Flicker Strike crashing the game yet?

There was a line in one of the hotfixes about fixing that crash... are you still crashing with it?
wow and nothing about the issue of being automatically ported into the sanctum agains't our will ?

Sorry but I hate your new league and do not wish to participate in it. When doing delirium fog content quickly there's no way to see that orb most of the time.
I'm sorry but the whole Sanctum design is a failure. Tankiness focused builds got punished for no good reason. Only small portion of the total player base are capable of running Sanctums. The very existence of it is anti-diversity. I don't know why you had to design a league mechanic this way.

I simply can't take it anymore and I'm leaving for some other game that is less crappy. Hopefully you could come up with something better for the next league.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 21, 2022, 5:33:01 PM
Is there an ETA for the Unique Flasks and Jewels can't be upgraded in the Temple of Atzoatl's Apex of Sacrifice fix?
Kinda need the jewels
Still no fix for the crimson township crafting pickup issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info