3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

They are always hesitating to buff players for days, weeks, months and leagues.
Geez, still the rest of their promised changes MIA? I was pumped for the nerf to all the constant never-ending ground effects..
Lake change before weekend please. I won't complain even though people have the right to but at least buff lake before the weekend.
I love u GGG. please lake changes today for the weekend.

Love,

Joebrady
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Sheesh.

People need to read. This is the first patch for the week. GGG stated previously, they were working on a bunch of things but rather than having to wait for all of them to be done together, they are releasing multiple patches through the week.

Go brew some tea.. and calm down.

Little did he know, it was also the last patch of the week.
"
is that hard to just roll back 3.18 without recombinator ?
u still can keep everything work in progress for 3.20, just roll back 3.18 ?

That would really be the best. 3.18 was still fun, even if you were just a casual player.
"
B3L1AN wrote:
"
is that hard to just roll back 3.18 without recombinator ?
u still can keep everything work in progress for 3.20, just roll back 3.18 ?

That would really be the best. 3.18 was still fun, even if you were just a casual player.

Yep, I agree. GGG for whatever reason doesn't believe that's gonna be the solution, though. Even if the majority of PoE's playerbase does probably want exactly that.

All we got from GGG basically, is this absolute nonsense statement; "We don't have an easy solution yet. Maybe in 3.20.". Feels like shoving the middlefinger in their community's face.

There totally are easy solutions, they just don't want to admit it as their "vision" is way more important to them than a happy community, otherwise we wouldn't have to deal with these pesky AN mods, lootgoblins and crafting/currency changes anymore.

And when people come here acting like everything is totally fine, I can just shake my head in disbelief. Look at the THOUSANDS of overwhelmingly negative reviews on Steam caused by this league and its changes. Look at the absolutely horrible player retention. Look at all the negative feedback pretty much everywhere on the internet. Look at the majority of streamers who either quit the league or are unhappy with it's current state.

The game might be fine for a handful of people, but for the vast majority it's a complete and utter failure.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Sep 16, 2022, 4:14:13 PM
"
PsionicGen wrote:
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Sheesh.

People need to read. This is the first patch for the week. GGG stated previously, they were working on a bunch of things but rather than having to wait for all of them to be done together, they are releasing multiple patches through the week.

Go brew some tea.. and calm down.

Little did he know, it was also the last patch of the week.

[Removed by Support] Where are your multiple patches this week, [Removed by Support]?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 16, 2022, 11:02:14 PM
Yah I quit this league a few weeks ago when I finally admitted that loot drops weren't going to improve. The AN mods are overly obnoxious and GGG refuses to admit it. This thing where when you finally find a mob that "can" drop a lot of currency and it's unkillable unless you pay someone to kill it for you is total bullcrap.

GGG, I used to buy a supporter pack before every league because I loved what the game was and how fun it was to play, even with some of the leagues not being that great. NO MORE support coming from me with it in it's current state. Actually, probably never again because Chris Wilson's vision is to piss off the community and leave it at that.

Good luck.
That is the sad truth. When a company says "we'll figure it out next league" it means that this league is already finished in their eyes. Why put in work when everyone already left? Why fix anything when they don't know what they're doing and no one to continue playing the beta? Why change anything when they fattened their pockets enough already with an alpha leaague launch with money that people will never get back? We'll get remaining fixes when they feel like it. It's the way it is.
Last edited by MuddaNeeka on Sep 16, 2022, 9:36:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info