3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
I was using sapped ground since the league start, are you KIDDING ME?!

You're still 40/40, i'd say it worked out for you lol
The Memory challenge requirement change bugged out my #26 MTX reward.

Challenges tab shows 26/40 complete in game, but displays as only 25 in forums.
Memory challenge was 5/6 before patch, and now shows as completed at 5/4 in game.
#26 Challenge MTX reward is not available in game.

/recheck_achievements does not correct the issue.

Edit:

Relevant thread already exists in bug reports:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3310661
Last edited by jfortier777 on Sep 14, 2022, 7:06:41 PM
Last edited by mageblood_ on Sep 14, 2022, 7:50:26 PM
Can we maybe fix some of the massive bugs on console in the next few patches? the game is borderline unplayable half of the time. Jun missions lag out my entire console, constant sound glitches and no sound at all sometimes, Major glitches with expedition lagging the game out, just general lag and QOL changes would be highly appreciated so people can actually play the game. Im sure these bugs dont affect everyone but I am majorly impacted by these glitches in every single build I play. I'm losing interest in playing the game due to how many times I just die due to lag at 98% XP its ridiculous that the game is in such a state on console I get games lag but this is just crazy I can't afford to buy a computer or ps5 just to play your free game.
"
Can we maybe fix some of the massive bugs on console in the next few patches? the game is borderline unplayable half of the time. Jun missions lag out my entire console, constant sound glitches and no sound at all sometimes, Major glitches with expedition lagging the game out, just general lag and QOL changes would be highly appreciated so people can actually play the game. Im sure these bugs dont affect everyone but I am majorly impacted by these glitches in every single build I play. I'm losing interest in playing the game due to how many times I just die due to lag at 98% XP its ridiculous that the game is in such a state on console I get games lag but this is just crazy I can't afford to buy a computer or ps5 just to play your free game.

I believe "Free Game" explains everything here....it's free. to PLAY. we get what we get, and we don't throw a fit. :)
Or maybe just have a higher standard for what you spend your money on... two different perspectives I suppose. *Shrug*
"Stay a while and listen..." - Some Guy
"
Vaildez wrote:
"

Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

This would have impacted Algor Mortis right?

A possibly logical inference since chilling areas are seemingly implemented as chilled ground, worth investigating if the sap effect from it suffers from the same bug.
"
"

I believe "Free Game" explains everything here....it's free. to PLAY. we get what we get, and we don't throw a fit. :)

Is it free for you ? Cuz I see you have some of those thingies under your name...

So guess it wasn't free...

People saying things in life are free just because it says "download and play" have no clue how marketing and building the base for something better to milk work. Look at blizzard, they started HS FREEE TOOOO PLAYYYYY...DECEPTIVLY FUN...And now , if you don't put your hand into your wallet you are destined to wait 2-3 expansions to actually craft some competitive decks , and let's not talk about battlegrounds lately.

So it's poe, if you don't have some stash by now, you are destined to leave loot on the ground cuz you ain't gonna sell things faster than me with your nice ~b/o methods on forums.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 15, 2022, 1:56:24 AM
Game is still not downloadable via Steam or Client, when will they fix this?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Problem: We finally have made players use defensive auras and defense in their builds
Solution: we remove defenses and say that we reworked them so the game feels horrible to play again ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info