widescreen resolution removed from the game.

Monday - bump. Would like to have this fixed before 3.20!
to the top my brothers and sisters
Don't get lost in the new league hype, a league that doesn't support basic hardware isn't a league to be excited about!
32:9 aspect ratio 5120x1440 user here

still waiting for this to be reverted back to normal

like said on the earlier post. there appears to be a community fix for this , and the server seems to still send data for 32:9 even thou we cant see that far with the current changes. the stuff is still rendered there, so they were lying to us.

Do we have a fix for this? And remember guys dont download anyhting anyone links without first virus scanning it. and having it properly post and verify it by the community properly first before downloading anyhting

i myself too afraid to download and use any "fix" provided by community and will wait for proper 32:9 revert fix . otherwise POE is dead for me, havent played it for so long.

when i say i wont play, i wont play, i will only log in to check if theres fix for this or not and thats it

i said like 5 plus years ago i quit World of tanks. and i never played ever sense that game. what im trying to say is that. when i say i wont do something i wont do somehting. not one of those "i wont play" and playes anyway dudes here. when i say i dont play. i really wont play. They lost another potential customer by not supporting 32:9
Preordered Diablo 4.

Thanks GGG
Rather unfortunate.

Until ultra-wide support is reinstated, all funding from me will cease indefinitely, along with all of my praise and recommendations (I have given many for this title to people who played D3 on other platforms) to people looking for games after building their first pc through me.

I feel cheated after investing so much into this game; must be somewhere over $1000. specifically because it was one of the few good games that was 5760x1080 compatible... I would never justify paying what I have into this game for a mediocre, disappointing experience like this. I used to hype this game as the real D3; now I'm left with a dagger in my back and an all too familiar sense that developers hate ultra-wide gamers.

So many excuses... When titles like CS:GO and League of Legends have ultrawide support, I think its a bit of a stretch to say a single player driven pve game with virtually no pvp capability needs to be "balanced", as some people say. And frankly, the excuse that covering up assets that are still rendered with black bars is to preserve whats considered to be the "experience" leaves me with a bitter, hateful taste in my mouth.

Hopefully Diablo IV will have more ambitious developers; I dont know what happened to the original team at ggg, but something has changed as of about a year ago.. Did Tencent have their pets neutered? Frankly this decision feels like tone-deaf, uninspired assumptions around a meeting room from people who dont understand their player base and where their money comes from.

I shouldn't have to compromise my gaming experience. Frankly, I won't.. I'll have a glance at PoE2, but if they aren't onboard with the multi-monitor revolution, they can f*ing keep it!
how does this need "support" for aspect ratios when it USED to work and still works with modified clients. and for your information even old school runescape works 32:9 5120x1440 . i play a RPG from 2002 called Neverwinter nights and that also supports 32:9

from my personal experience. the only time 32:9 dosent work when game devs get too much cry from community that its unfair for rest . and so they ban 32:9

Quess what 21:9 still works , isnt that unfair for 16:9 users? hmm??? stop being hypocrites and revert back to 32:9 or wich important big streamer did lots of crying to you about 32:9 being unfair?
Bump.

Just another 5120x1440 user that skipped 3.19 and now comes back to this shit.
Bump
Still AMAZED that this hasn't been fixed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info