widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
PaxDeSilva wrote:
Stupid question by a total non-nerd:
could this be the reason, my screen is cut off? (the opposite probelm)

I can´t read the kalandra-table-choices (just one-three words each) because the window of it goes out of the screen. Couldn´t fix it, neither by the options of the monitor, the game or my pc....

it´s still fun though...

This would be purely a settings issue on your end. Make sure you are running the game in fullscreen mode and not windowed mode to make sure the game optimizes itself to your screen. Look up what your display measurements are and just set the game to those.

Ex: With Windows, right click your desktop background, go to display settings and see what the display resolution is. Set the game to that resolution and fullscreen. Nothing should ever be cut off.
Thx, i will try tomorrow...but these are all the options I went through and nothing worked.
I'm kind of over it already, I would still like to have that old feeling back though.

also i would like to note that the range at which monsters now flee from you is less than it used to be which is slightly annoying because i had trained myself to move in ceartain ways which i'll now have to re-learn a bit for optimal agro and mob herding during the endless grinding.
Innocence forgives you
"
PaxDeSilva wrote:
Thx, i will try tomorrow...but these are all the options I went through and nothing worked.

that's really strange...even on the oldest computers, there would still be a resolution that fits the screen without having things getting cut off. That only happens when in windowed mode and the resolution is set too wide/tall. At least as far as I am aware!
Bumping this again.

I was running the game in 5120x1440 in 3.18 with ZERO issues.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.
Bump. Please fix it. Used to run very smoothly on 7680x1440. Make POE great again! ;)
bump

Fix this nonsense GGG
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Bump. Fix it, pls.
So they removed widescreen claiming that people saw unintended amounts of stuff, and yet there are mobs that still offscreen you with no regard to your resolution whatsoever.

Cool logic, GGG.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Just use the community workaround.

If I get banned, so be it.

Removing ultra wide support is the single most ****** youve ever done, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info