[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
CosmicME wrote:
Can you use a focused amulet instead of simplex?

Neg.

You need two suffixes for double increased Int.
Dang alright. I've done around 200 blueprints trying to get a simplex and finally dropped a focused today but it's not selling :(
Hey all!

Been quite a few leagues since i've played this but wanted to dabble again. :)

Currently i'm trying to craft the belt and so far have made this for 60c total, how would you continue?

Cheers legends
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Hey all!

Currently i'm trying to craft the belt and so far have made this for 60c total, how would you continue?

Cheers legends

I would keep spamming Deafening Spites until it rolls something useful.

With CI, +Life does nothing.
Armour on that low amounts does not really do anything.

What you are looking for is, is high rolls on str and resistance or 2 resistances. Or empty suffix with high str or resistance.

Only useful prefix is one of the +ES ones, but it is more important to get good str/res.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Hey all!

Cheers legends

I would keep spamming Deafening Spites until it rolls something useful.

With CI, +Life does nothing.
Armour on that low amounts does not really do anything.

What you are looking for is, is high rolls on str and resistance or 2 resistances. Or empty suffix with high str or resistance.

Only useful prefix is one of the +ES ones, but it is more important to get good str/res.

Aww I thought flat armour and es would be poggers then just craft str and aspect of the spider :(

Should I re-roll my gloves too?

Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 8, 2024, 5:15:14 AM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Aww I thought flat armour and es would be poggers then just craft str and aspect of the spider :(

Should I re-roll my gloves too?

Gloves are fine as long as you are not missing resistances.

Easiest upgrades are rings and helmet. You really really want flat int and you have +12 in one ring and 0 in other ring and helmet.

After those look for chest with higher Evasion/ES values and way to have enough str/dex that you can upgrade amulet to one with dmg/15int and %int.
I only just got out of story lol

Slowly getting upgrades crafted.

Here's my chest for now!

and exalt slammed str on my belt bahaha

I'm on a roll!

Somehow got a sick slam too haha

Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 8, 2024, 9:50:48 AM
How badly am I hindering myself by holding on to Astramentis?

It gives me +130 to all attributes at 20% quality. To make that up, I need to (at least) have Dex on the new amulet, remove a couple of Fertile Minds, and get Dex on gloves.

That still leaves me scrambling for Str, of course, meaning losing Brute Force Solution and finding Str... somewhere? Or downgrading some red gems.

Any thoughts?
"
Kirian42 wrote:

It gives me +130 to all attributes at 20% quality. To make that up, I need to (at least) have Dex on the new amulet, remove a couple of Fertile Minds, and get Dex on gloves.

That still leaves me scrambling for Str, of course, meaning losing Brute Force Solution and finding Str... somewhere? Or downgrading some red gems.

Any thoughts?

Seems like the thread is dead this late in the league haha

What I did was get on rings and any empty suffixes until I could better juggle it. (I needed a lot because of having the top tier evasion/es base)

I dropped the str conversion one for a normal jewel too.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 10, 2024, 3:48:50 AM
"
Kirian42 wrote:

Any thoughts?

The double-influenced amulet is a big upgrade to the damage output and worth the headache of adjusting attributes. I believe you can do it without losing the conversion jewels.
The max level of More duration requires 111 Str and I think the maximum Dex requirement is for the armor - in your case 151.
The approach mentioned in the post above allows the use of an Int base amulet in case you can get Dex rings. That's good because the more Int the better. Another option is to use the Dex + Str implicit base amulet.
What you could do is:
1. Get a magic Citrine base with the Crusader influence to compensate for the loss of Dex and Str. It will give you +28 each with an Intrinsic catalyst.
2. Put it on and check how much is lacking for the Str and Dex.
3. If you can compensate for the Str only by deleveling the More duration go for it. If not you will have to craft/buy a belt with Str.
4. For Dex will have to fulfill the armor requirements so your green gems are safe. I solved that by buying gloves with high enough fractured flat Dex and then using Spite essence to craft some useful stats on them.

Note: Before starting the gear swap finish the amulet crafting. If you are lucky you might get some +To all attributes on it.
Maybe an Onyx amulet would do too. It adds less than Citrine but to all attributes. It all depends on how much Dex + Str are needed.

Last edited by Mumuzet on Oct 10, 2024, 5:56:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info