[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey, what typ of atlas content do you farm with this build - last leagues i played a (vaal)-arc Ignite builde, did Legion all day long with it. But this build ist no the best for legion.
Does anyone have a good suggestion to replace culling strike with as a body armor 6L once you get the flesh and flame jewels. (since ambush and assassinate gives you culling on crits).

I saw some people running anathema and running an extra curse like ele weakness or assassin mark but I'm not sure it is worth the investment to fix resists and attribute requirements if I replace my ring like that.
@Naramie_VI
Actually i repsected yday to this tree (with variations):
https://maxroll.gg/poe/poe-atlas-tree/ov0106tf
Full legion + beyond, i pop all chests and rares, but i have pretty invested build. Im not hating it, but not really dig it. After i run out sextants i prob gonna spec back to my beloved delirium eater harvest beyond toxic sewers paradise.

about content, my imho:
Harvest my personal best, i do it with eater to stack quantity and Growing hordes atlas passive to stack pack size + sextant for double lifeforce. Going very well with beyond(some ppl dont like this mech cos it takes time for monster to spawn but nature of our build is leaving behind ice storms that keep clearing )Its very easy to sell, very good profits. Can recommend watching Crouching_Tuna video about it if you interested.

Expedition feels amazing, basically you pick all remnants/skulls scanning only for immune to crit/cold to avoid and stackdecks/logbooks to start with, so you zoom through it. Also it pretty cool mechanic and very profitable.

Essences very reliable, always in demand, good for our build cos we can prefire. Personally i corrupt almost everything, not just purple. Not that easy to sell and manage like harvest lifeforce, but still can be sold in bulk for div/stack when you gather enough.

Harbringer is also good one, easy to do, sextant is op imo. Prob best to do in city square map. Easy to sell, only ancient/annulment and fracturing orbs.

Breaches and Metamoprh would be good for our build, but sadly they are in bad state.

Ritual and Blight i used to love when i played minions builds, not really feel good with this one. but still can be easily done

Heist.. agh.. doors, never liked it, can be profitable if you like it.

Bestiary very profitable this league just learn top selling beast and skip others for efficiency.

End game bosses farm is very good and fun content to do with our build also, easily done once your build is established.

Lastly you ofc can do meta juiced enraged strongboxes div card farming in crimson temple or cemetary maps. Its expensive to start till you hit jackpot. Tried it, didnt like it.

Overall i prefer blue altars over red, even tho exarch altar gave me apothecary drop at day 3. I like to stack quantity, occasional divs that imho even out exarch sextants/chaos in long run and the fact that you dont need to read much and chose fast, with red i got sniped by annoying meteors to much.
Last edited by lev1afun on Apr 25, 2023, 5:44:32 PM
Would anyone be willing to give me a few pointers on what my next big upgrade/upgrades should be?

https://pobb.in/S9irsPzRbOmr

I've been slowly working on stuff, cant quite afford a Hunter's Exalted Orb yet, although I think my helm would get the %int if I used it at this point.

I still find myself occasionally dying to stuff in expedition and my damage is pretty weak still. Takes a while to kill expedition mobs most of the time which is really slowing down mapping
Last edited by CptJesus on Apr 25, 2023, 7:43:17 PM
i've been asked several times what my dps is and i can't seem to get my head wrapped around pob. could someone have a look and let me know where i'm at please? The_Canadian_Shadow in standard

i'm still slowly working on upgrades as i can and finally got my res capped without a flask with purity running as i just crafted my helm only using 2 deaf spites and a hunter's ex
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Hey I've been using this build for my first playthrough and it's been great -- feels really great through searing exarch so far. Thanks for the in depth guide!
I am at 2,785 int now, 14,394 ES. Build is very strong like every other time I have played it. Crucible tree gives a nice boost!
Hey, I have charisma on my boots but I can't use "hatred" aura as it says not enough mana. Just wondering what you would do to fix this? I have a level 20/20 Hatred and it says 39.05% for reservation, but still not enough.
Last edited by Doza_3 on Apr 26, 2023, 10:32:11 AM
"
Doza_3 wrote:
Hey, I have charisma on my boots but I can't use "hatred" aura as it says not enough mana. Just wondering what you would do to fix this? I have a level 20/20 Hatred and it says 39.05% for reservation, but still not enough.

Hello,

You need to allocate 'Sovereignty' notable and the 3 passives before it to have Hatred up and running.
"
Jespetin wrote:
I am at 2,785 int now, 14,394 ES. Build is very strong like every other time I have played it. Crucible tree gives a nice boost!

How did you craft this amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info