[3.19] Inquisitor Armageddon brand + Firestorm with MoM and EB

Hello FMCspringgan,

Love the build so far =). I still feel alittle squishy, can you have a look at my PoB? and help me decide what to upgrade next? or how to be tankier? Everytime if the eater world mob spawn, it machine gun me to death =P if you know which monster im talking about =)

https://pastebin.com/78LkTNBL

thanks =)
Arent there any good clusters for this build? Thats the only thing that keeps my from starting this build.
"
SwanzyStyle wrote:
I'm wondering if the dual wielding points are taken for small amount of block, or (if it's for the dps) if it might be better to take those 3 points and grab Fire Walker and the -5% exposure Fire Mastery? I just know those 3 nodes I was always throwing extra points in as I level if i cant reach something specific.

Firewalker does grant a bit more dps but in my specific case I needed just slightly more cast speed so that my number of brand activations would be bumped up by 1 and I guess I forgot about it after.

By now I have a little more cast speed so I dont need the dual wielding ones anymore and will indeed respec to the fire mastery.

Thanks for noticing and reminding me :D
"
Shaffi wrote:
Arent there any good clusters for this build? Thats the only thing that keeps my from starting this build.

My guess would be that you could get at least equal amounts of life, area of effect, and/or damage from cluster jewels but for this build I have not really looked in to them yet as it was meant as a cheap build that could be started in SSF.

I'll take up the suggestion and try to make a alternative using cluster jewels in the future but I'm hard pressed on private time this week so I can't promise it soon.

Do feel free to experiment, As mentioned before the build was more of a proof of concept from last league which I unexpectedly turned in to a actual build as I got some interest in it. Any and all suggestions that make this build even better at raining down fire and meteors is very much appreciated.
Hey Jasontheng

Great to hear you like the build.

The first thing I noticed is that you didnt have the watchers eye with the dmg from mana before life roll socketed and I assume thats just a mistake in the PoB. If not, go and socket/buy it, its like 9c with only this roll so a cheap 10% increase in defenses

The second thing I noticed is that you do have the arcane surge support socketed but you don't seem to have a way to trigger it so If you have currency I'd recommend upgrading the watchers eye to a variant that has both the %damage taken from mana before life and that also has the "Gain arcane surge when you create consecrated ground while affected by zealotry". This would cost around a devine though.

The reasons why you feel a bit squishy might be due to your life and energy shield being a bit on the low side. Given that the damage is split 50/50 and we run petrified skin a little life/es works wonders.
I'd also suggest trying to max chaos resistance and to get corrupting flesh/flame jewels that help mitigate either physical damage, chaos damage, or both. If you die it's usually to either phys or chaos damage.

1 way to mitigate physical damage that I am currently playing around with is to convert phys damage taken from hits to any of the elemental damage types, you can roll/craft this on your chest (prefix), I also believe you can roll it on amulets and finally you can roll this on watchers eye (while running purity of ...). If I can somehow manage to convert most or all phys damage taken to something else then we can drop armor completely but as for now I dont know if this is possible or viable yet

Two more questions about new PoB.
1.Why divergent clarity? You have 90+% reserved mana, so you'll never be on full mana.
2.Armour mastery with 25% Determ reservation. Removing it puts unreserved mana to 3%, is it worth 1 skillpoint?
Last edited by Horhen on Sep 12, 2022, 5:27:23 PM
Hi
As far as I understood it counts the maximum unreserved part as full mana and does not include the reserved part but It seems I was mistaken.
PoB does count the extra damage from it but after checking in game I do not see my tooltip dps change indeed. Guess divergent isn't working then :(

The new PoB has reservation talents for both Vitality and for Determination but if you can manage with only 1 of the 2 then that would be better and you could use that 1 skill point for something else indeed.
Full (and Low) counts the whole bar, not only unreserved part. Both mana and life.
PoB counts extra damage, cause you've set checkbox always on full mana.
A pity but no real harm done,
The div clarity would only provide a marginal upgrade so nothing lost.

In that case any clarity gem will do
Hi,

at first sorry for my bad english. Iam lvl 92 with this build now, and i love it. Thanks for the build. Works great for farming T16.

But if i face a shaper guardian. Onehit death after another. I have around 2k life and 2k ES. Maybe you or someone else looks into my build with POB, please? Ignore my firestorm link, i just play around with different setups. And i have Polaric Devestation, i just try more cast speed. My problem is not the damage i do, its the damage i get from guardians.

You say you like to use wands more than a 2 hand staff but there is nothing in POB about them and i cant find a setup that would work. Iam to causal for that.

Ah and there is no flask setup for the build in POB. Again iam to causal.

Thanks for help.
Last edited by Solon78 on Sep 17, 2022, 3:12:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info