[3.19] Inquisitor Armageddon brand + Firestorm with MoM and EB

Thought I'd share the exact setup I have right now.
Going slow this league as I am slacking but now have 4/4 watchstones and killed sirus / uber elder / maven etc

https://pastebin.com/9YdupLWT

I guess you'd get between to 5 to 7 devines if you'd want to buy the gear as I have it now
"
FMCspriggan wrote:
Thought I'd share the exact setup I have right now.
Going slow this league as I am slacking but now have 4/4 watchstones and killed sirus / uber elder / maven etc

https://pastebin.com/9YdupLWT

I guess you'd get between to 5 to 7 devines if you'd want to buy the gear as I have it now

Have a question about last setup.
You use Lethal Pride to get strength of blood, but i haven't found any leech, and without life leech it does nothing.
What am i missing?
I have ashes of star is it good for the build?
"
What am i missing?

You're missing nothing, I was missing leech and the keystone didn't work.
I thought it gave it passively but you do need to leech for it so I replaced it with a generic life/es/dmg jewel now
Ashes of the stars might be good if you combine it with some extra reservation efficiency and manage to get in a extra aura that way.

Purely for damage I don't think its much better then a normal +1 skill gems + cast speed amulet
how are you able to have determination active while having vitality, purity of elements, herald of ash and clarity active at the same time? or am i missing something?

"
MatucW wrote:
how are you able to have determination active while having vitality, purity of elements, herald of ash and clarity active at the same time? or am i missing something?

With diadem and the Armor Mastery that gives determination 25% efficiency, it is very close for me. Vitality and Clarity are a mana cost reservation rather than a % of your mana pool, so I need a little added mana on my gear to fit Clarity level 1 in.
I am looking at your current tree, and it looks like you dropped the abyssal belt, but the calcs still say you are 100% poison and bleed immune.

Are you getting that from somewhere else that I am just missing? or is that an error in the POB?
I think it's an error in the PoB,
Without the jewels I'm not immune unless I pop my life flask but that's not included in there.

Poison doesn't seem to hurt me to much so I skipped that immunity,
Some bleeds can still hurt but due to the mitigation I do have enough time to use my flask to remove bleed/corrupted blood

Now I have some currency I managed to upgrade my forbidden fles/flame jewels to those granting "Radiant Fate" for a bit more survivability.
Also managed to snatch me a necklace that grants life leech so I can run the lethal pride now to get strength of blood.

https://pastebin.com/Sc6cnVUa

All in all I am now breezing trough maps and both damage and survivability feel great so I think this will be my final setup. From here on I'll just be min-maxing a bit.

Running regular T16 maps with some scarabs, sextants, chisels, and a alch won't kill me anymore unless I really mess up or fail to notice reflect.

Doing maximum juiced content like 60-80% delerium map with like a million modifiers, corrupted and with breaches, monoliths, essences, etc I still sometimes die but never fail to complete any map or boss. I play very unsafe and that sometimes causes me to die but If i'd put a slight bit of effort in to it I could easily reach 100.
Last edited by FMCspriggan on Sep 7, 2022, 11:09:35 AM
"
SwanzyStyle wrote:
"
MatucW wrote:

With diadem and the Armor Mastery that gives determination 25% efficiency, it is very close for me. Vitality and Clarity are a mana cost reservation rather than a % of your mana pool, so I need a little added mana on my gear to fit Clarity level 1 in.

For this reason I take the "Heart and Soul" and adjacent life + mana nodes.
I have 4 unreserved mana so it's really close and as leveling also grants a tiny bit of mana you can only run lvl 20 vita from like lvl 90 or so.

I run Zealotry by self casting it with Divine blessing + duration support. That gives me around 20seconds of time before I need to cast it again.
I use it with Zealotry as Divine Blessings increased aura effect gives a little extra damage compared to the +1 level from the helm. You could also run it with determination for a bit of extra armor but either way I didn't think it makes a big noticeable difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info