🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|250M|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars

Having fun, took into account the tips posted in previous replies (thank you!) and also managed to save up enough for an alright magebane SotL. Not sure now how to fit in ailment immunity, so would appreciate some advice there. Also, not sure whether it is better or not to swap to a 30% quality ashes with my current setup. Have lvl28 herald currently, wouldn't I lose levels going away from +3 of the dragonfang? Isn't this a big loss of damage or am I missing something?

Thank you! Hope y'alls league is going well!
Last edited by Imthetweety on Aug 31, 2024, 3:37:51 AM
Quality on Herald of Agony gem gives Virulences.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Imthetweety wrote:

Having fun, took into account the tips posted in previous replies (thank you!) and also managed to save up enough for an alright magebane SotL. Not sure now how to fit in ailment immunity, so would appreciate some advice there. Also, not sure whether it is better or not to swap to a 30% quality ashes with my current setup. Have lvl28 herald currently, wouldn't I lose levels going away from +3 of the dragonfang? Isn't this a big loss of damage or am I missing something?

Thank you! Hope y'alls league is going well!

Yes, ashes of the stars is much better for HoA-damage and qol (faster movementspeed with cyclone, faster tornados, etc.) as soon as manamanagement and resis are obtained on the clusters. The enhanced quality adds HoA-virulences as big damage-multiplier and will get more effective with empower-support and awakeneds in the HoA-supports.

For the ailment immunities there are so many ways valuable. Simply with rare boots, the shield-mastery and ring-implicits or elegant form 100% are reached or of course beside with flasks and pantheon.
Alternative getting good ignite- and of course bleeding-immunities too on the ghastly jewels is easy. They can be doubled in the darkness enthrouned. Shock-avoidances are 100% by tempestshield granted.

It's quite flexible and a bit a puzzle.
Bleeding, ignite and shock-avoidances are most important, freezes and stuns are not often dangerous for the build.
All good possibilities are shown in "checklist stats" -> "fire and other ailments". As necro rare boots for spell suppression and 25-35% ailment-avoidances are b.i.s. and/or elegant form beside pure agony on a unique megamaniac cluster.

In your gear a circle with onslaught- or other good implicits or bleeding-immunities and a 80% manamultiplier-helmet will add a lot qol, movement and more easy manamanagement. Empower and awakened HoA-supportgems will double your damage. Spell suppression on the rainbows as implicit or better rare-boots (sepll suppr, ailment-avoidances, movementspeed, resis) will be great too.

Looks already quite fine!
Thank you Imthetweety! Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 7, 2024, 5:11:16 PM
"
inboundgopher wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for the great and detailed guide, I'm almost level 100 and this build is probably my top 5 most favorite i've ever played.

I was noticing in PoB that adding virulence stacks over 100 doesn't affect the dps calc for HoA, I assume this is a bug but wanted to ask

Thank you a lot inboundgopher!

The HoA-virulences in pob are always used as maximal gained on actual gear and clusters.
So when you configure 1000 virulences, but only have maximal 100 virulences in your set-up, 100 will be used.
So pob never do count the affects above geared HoA-virulences. To see the effects you need to gear a 10./11./12. medium cluster and of course gemquality 23% and ashes of the stars 30% too.

Yes, the build goes really in-depth I hope and shows the ways to improve from 10M to 100M and further when wanted and into infinitive ehp. It's longer as the crawler legs too hehe. Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 3, 2024, 7:08:07 AM
I would be grateful if you could tell me what I should pay attention to now, I often die, my mana is running out. The gloves don't seem to apply 3 curses. Thank you very much.
"
eva1shadow wrote:
I would be grateful if you could tell me what I should pay attention to now, I often die, my mana is running out. The gloves don't seem to apply 3 curses. Thank you very much.

Hi eva1shadow!

You miss some valuable jewels like the watcher's eye with es on hit and the golden rule for doubled more effective singletarget-virulences, equal to damage, and vaal discipline (your es-lifeflask in maps).
Your flasks need a lot improvements (sin`s rebirth, elixier of unbroken circle, armour suffix), and with lvl 90 you can already balance a lot more into small and medium clusters.

Get first the small clusters 1x self control and 1x sublime form (your second one) and a large cluster like cheap 5-passives voices, then you can regret presage and also sovereignity. Use only pure agony on the medium clusters, regret 2x Invogorating portents. When possible get a 80% manamultiplier-ebers-helmet, and socket tempestshield instead enlighten - tempestshield is a lot qol and autobomb-damage.
Path written in blood instead unnatural calm.
Get the watcher`s eye for active recovery es on hit, needed when there is dot and no hits to block.
Use +30 dex instead inertia. Get the golden rule.
Use the poison-mastery "cannot deal crits", it protects also against a lot crit-inflicted ailments.

When wanted switch the clunky squishy chaos golem-feeding frenzy / or unearth spirit offering to the tanky cwdt lvl 1- void sphere lvl 1 - frostwall lvl 1 / or frostshield lvl 3 instead.

Yes, the curses are triggered with implicits on hit of gloves or against bosses with arcanist brand (see also "the composition of agony" and "skills": "curses"). The inherent vixen`s trigger is not used by this build, it`s more of cursebots used.
In early league there were a lot cheap gloves with double-corruptions, now they are rare and expensive. In maps with cheap asenaths`s gloves instead and despair or enfeeble implicits you do not need another trigger.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 7, 2024, 5:24:08 AM
thx a lot)) i will work on this)

Yooooooh.

This small and beautiful 500-div-voices dropped today.
Simu wave 7, Oriath`s llusion-map.
In my 5th Simu this league. :-)
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 8, 2024, 10:33:58 AM
congrats on the Voices jewel drop :)
"
Straitarrow wrote:
congrats on the Voices jewel drop :)

Hehehe, thanks! I wish best looooot to you toooo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info