🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|250M|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars

spacecom again...

You did not read and used the build, so you do low dps and have no recovery and defensive layers, that's all.

Read the last posts and the tipps there given for you again.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2024, 1:06:01 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
spacecom again...

You did not read and used the build, so you do low dps and have no recovery and defensive layers, that's all.

Read the last posts and the tipps there given for you again.

Dude just relax, the world doesn't orbit you ,I am answering to the guy who asked for help and improvements. Why don't you go paste the clickbait in more classes threads? I ve seen it in ranger and shadow, probably is in scion too, you are missing a few. And by the way your guide as you mentioned it so many times is all over the place , and makes no sense every other line has a hidden section within a hidden section and so on. I know it makes sense in your head because you wrote it, but for others it doesn't. Just take a chill pill and mind your business. I didn't know I had to ask for your permission when I appear again. Just back off.Also reported, so you know who did it.
I don't have to read anything dude, I dont need your tips, I have other build, get over yourself. What's wrong?
I would strongly suggest you take some tips on behaviour first. You understand? Stop being a joker.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 13, 2024, 1:43:25 AM
"
fireblankie wrote:
"
fireblankie wrote:
I have been trying to put together this build and struggling a bit with a number of issues:
- I don't seem to have enough mana regen to keep up tornadoes, ball lightning and casting other stuff (molten shell, withering step, frostblink etc).
- My mana reservation is rough, currently down to 54 mana, which is so little i actually have to turn off an aura, cast chaos golem and then back on. Which is rough because the golem dies all the time, so it's feeling useless.
- I don't feel super tanky at all. The ehp may seem high but if I stop cyclonening or run out of mana to cast ball lightning or tornado I die very quickly.
- Damage is kinda okay-ish, it's around 9.5mill based on pob at the moment but it definitely doesn't feel like fast clear. Part of this is probably that my chest colours doesn't allow pierce or fork. I'm not sure if I can replace that, it seems like in the range of 30div to not lose the +2 level of minion gems (way out of budget). If I give the levels up it's like 30% of the damage reduction. Would be happy to replace predator with anything else if it improved clear speed.

I have 3 ideas to improve things:
1. keep leveling up, at 92 I can slot another medium cluster which should improve clear speed a bit - this is straightforward but painful while not feeling super tanky and also not having great clear.
2. I could probably do with better boots, but I'd end up just pushing my resist and attribute limitations onto it if that's the only thing I'm replacing.
3. Replace the belt with darkness enthroned and try to find jewels to make up for the resists and the strength loss AND also have a high roll mana regen. The thing is the rare belt is doing a lot of work at the moment so it'd be a struggle to make up both the resists and the str and still add more. I tried to POB this with what's available on the market and I am not convinced it's possible to achieve the stats the resists and the mana regen as well, even with 97-98 darkness enthroned. I could replace the rings with circle of ambition to fix the resists and focus and focus on just filling the missing attribs maybe? It'd also give about 36 more unreserved mana in exchange for about 10% dps.

Would be interested to hear what would you suggest? I have about 12 div to spend at the moment - farming is slow with all the issues. I'm sure the answers to at least some of these are in the guide, but I am struggling to find them :(. Pob is https://pobb.in/Xs5-hHfnsGOj

Thanks for the help in advance!

So I did both 2 and 3 in the end. I've realised I was missing the minion poison chance so now up to 18m dps presumably, although to be honest it still doesn't feel like great clear or tankyness. The mana issues are at least resolved for now. I'm still not sure how to take off from here, it seems like quite a big gap between where I am and what the endgame numbers look like. This is what I got to: https://pobb.in/s_JizVP0dTim

Hey fireblankie!

Your 18M damage are very, very good for your lvl 88.
That is a very good done benchmark for lvl 88.

You should generate maximal HoA-virulences with all the poison-tattoos, regret 2 passives fatal toxins and you are still at great 95% poisonchances with spells.

In maps use pierce in the HoA-supports.
When you focus on speedy mapping try out asenath's gentle touch-gloves for clearspeed and beautiful watched chain-explosions.
Next you insert more of the medium clusters "pure agony". They are the most effective HoA-multiplicator beside increased HoA-levels. I personally would use more clusters also right now instead "corruption".
Get 4-passives medium clusters instead not optimal 5 passives. Get attr and resis on them. When you get 10 more dex you can switch the +30 notes to "practical application" and regret Alira when wanted. When you path for a es-mastery use "written in blood", one passive less and +10 str also.

Later with a few levels more the additional medium clusters will tripple your damage.

For tankyness a ghastly jewel with corrupted blood immunities (1 div) would help a lot when your flasks are down. Before craft "when you start bleeding" on your anti-bleeding flask and "when you become ignited" for a lot qol and better reaction-times. Get also bleeding avoidances on a ghastly jewel and use it in your darkness enthroned or get them on a ring when available.

A rumi`s concoction flask instead the granite flask is recommended in maps.
An elixier of the unbroken circle offers good uptimes of the buffed endurance charges in maps and tanky 800 ward each 2 sec. You can use it instead the manaflask or later instead the quartzflask.

Get the cheap awakened cast while channeling against stuns and change the shield mastery to ailment-avoidances.

Your best next upgrade is a skin of the lords. "Magebane" would be best or "divine shield". Divine shield, 2g 2r 2b, are around 4-8 div traded in these days.

A better watcher's eye with spell suppression would be a good upgrade too, but is in these days still expensive.
With a small cluster elegant form you could regret 5 passives "instinct" and would cap 100% spell suppression.

When you want further more tankyness use mistress of sacrifice instead plaguebringer in the ascendancy. Use arcanist brand - unearth - bone offering instead the chaos golem.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2024, 6:00:24 AM
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
xkuzanx wrote:

I have been using Vixen’s with Temp Chains implicit and when fighting bosses or thick rares I use the Mark which will trigger the Despair I have socketed in the gloves. For trash I don’t bother with the mark/despair. The mark cannot be socketed in the gloves

Great guide by the way - I am enjoying the build and the challenge of finding the next upgrades.

Awakened cast while channeling is the go-to I believe

Yes, exactly. Start with pantheon brine king and get a bit later awakened cwc.
Hi can someone help me please i'm lost with this build (english is not my language..) where and how can i cap my resistance all of them are negative with only unique items where can i have some resistance ?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
fireblankie wrote:
"
fireblankie wrote:
I have been trying to put together this build and struggling a bit with a number of issues:
- I don't seem to have enough mana regen to keep up tornadoes, ball lightning and casting other stuff (molten shell, withering step, frostblink etc).
- My mana reservation is rough, currently down to 54 mana, which is so little i actually have to turn off an aura, cast chaos golem and then back on. Which is rough because the golem dies all the time, so it's feeling useless.
- I don't feel super tanky at all. The ehp may seem high but if I stop cyclonening or run out of mana to cast ball lightning or tornado I die very quickly.
- Damage is kinda okay-ish, it's around 9.5mill based on pob at the moment but it definitely doesn't feel like fast clear. Part of this is probably that my chest colours doesn't allow pierce or fork. I'm not sure if I can replace that, it seems like in the range of 30div to not lose the +2 level of minion gems (way out of budget). If I give the levels up it's like 30% of the damage reduction. Would be happy to replace predator with anything else if it improved clear speed.

I have 3 ideas to improve things:
1. keep leveling up, at 92 I can slot another medium cluster which should improve clear speed a bit - this is straightforward but painful while not feeling super tanky and also not having great clear.
2. I could probably do with better boots, but I'd end up just pushing my resist and attribute limitations onto it if that's the only thing I'm replacing.
3. Replace the belt with darkness enthroned and try to find jewels to make up for the resists and the strength loss AND also have a high roll mana regen. The thing is the rare belt is doing a lot of work at the moment so it'd be a struggle to make up both the resists and the str and still add more. I tried to POB this with what's available on the market and I am not convinced it's possible to achieve the stats the resists and the mana regen as well, even with 97-98 darkness enthroned. I could replace the rings with circle of ambition to fix the resists and focus and focus on just filling the missing attribs maybe? It'd also give about 36 more unreserved mana in exchange for about 10% dps.

Would be interested to hear what would you suggest? I have about 12 div to spend at the moment - farming is slow with all the issues. I'm sure the answers to at least some of these are in the guide, but I am struggling to find them :(. Pob is https://pobb.in/Xs5-hHfnsGOj

Thanks for the help in advance!

So I did both 2 and 3 in the end. I've realised I was missing the minion poison chance so now up to 18m dps presumably, although to be honest it still doesn't feel like great clear or tankyness. The mana issues are at least resolved for now. I'm still not sure how to take off from here, it seems like quite a big gap between where I am and what the endgame numbers look like. This is what I got to: https://pobb.in/s_JizVP0dTim

Hey fireblankie!

Your 18M damage are very, very good for your lvl 88.
That is a very good done benchmark for lvl 88.

You should generate maximal HoA-virulences with all the poison-tattoos, regret 2 passives fatal toxins and you are still at great 95% poisonchances with spells.

In maps use pierce in the HoA-supports.
When you focus on speedy mapping try out asenath's gentle touch-gloves for clearspeed and beautiful watched chain-explosions.
Next you insert more of the medium clusters "pure agony". They are the most effective HoA-multiplicator beside increased HoA-levels. I personally would use more clusters also right now instead "corruption".
Get 4-passives medium clusters instead not optimal 5 passives. Get attr and resis on them. When you get 10 more dex you can switch the +30 notes to "practical application" and regret Alira when wanted. When you path for a es-mastery use "written in blood", one passive less and +10 str also.

Later with a few levels more the additional medium clusters will tripple your damage.

For tankyness a ghastly jewel with corrupted blood immunities (1 div) would help a lot when your flasks are down. Before craft "when you start bleeding" on your anti-bleeding flask and "when you become ignited" for a lot qol and better reaction-times. Get also bleeding avoidances on a ghastly jewel and use it in your darkness enthroned or get them on a ring when available.

A rumi`s concoction flask instead the granite flask is recommended in maps.
An elixier of the unbroken circle offers good uptimes of the buffed endurance charges in maps and tanky 800 ward each 2 sec. You can use it instead the manaflask or later instead the quartzflask.

Get the cheap awakened cast while channeling against stuns and change the shield mastery to ailment-avoidances.

Your best next upgrade is a skin of the lords. "Magebane" would be best or "divine shield". Divine shield, 2g 2r 2b, are around 4-8 div traded in these days.

A better watcher's eye with spell suppression would be a good upgrade too, but is in these days still expensive.
With a small cluster elegant form you could regret 5 passives "instinct" and would cap 100% spell suppression.

When you want further more tankyness use mistress of sacrifice instead plaguebringer in the ascendancy. Use arcanist brand - unearth - bone offering instead the chaos golem.

Thank you for the advice!

I have done a bunch of the tweaks and it did significantly improve things, the gloves in particular I think helped a lot with how it played in maps. It also reached around 30m dps now with replacing the medium clusters freeing up enough points to slot another one.

Although in all honesty I think I'm going to give up on it. Just comparing my build to the 65m dps pob, I can tell that it'd take another 20-30 div to get to it. But looking at the tankiness it seems misleading. It has a high ehp but that (IMO) is a bad stat. Taking off the self-cast molten shell and the self-cast frost shield it has a 12k phys max hit (granted capped spell block and 44% block) with a 4.5k ES pool. Casting offerings feel bad due to low cast speed, and there is not much point in trying to improve cast speed as nothing else in the build really needs it. Maybe the trickster version would fare better due to the defences? It's also at +18% ms multiplier with withering step as a movement skill and not a lot of space for a quicksilver flask. For comparison, my league starter LS warden which probably has <8div in it (probably less than half of what i invested into this one) clears faster, has better defences and probably only slightly worse single target dps. This kinda takes away my motivation to try to make this better.

I'm sure this turns into a great build once it's 2-3-400 div in with the double corrupts and maybe a mageblood but comparatively I think in the sub-30div budget (and therefore the place where I'd want to farm with it to reach the hundreds of div budgets later), it feels rather rough to me.

Thank you for your effort in making the guide anyway and for helping people and answering questions! Good luck!
"
fireblankie wrote:

Good luck too!

In maps ehp is ordinary more important in damagepeaks, against Ubers max hit taken is important too.

Yeah, LS is extreme strong these leagues, but too squishy, slow with a bit low dps and a bit clunky.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2024, 7:36:34 PM
So for another different example I myself had a budget of 9-10 div until now and reach 16M dps, that is not optimal and I had not much time until now for gaming, I am always more interested in the mechanics of new gear and skills.

I have the gear (simple more medium clusters, ghastly jewels and vixens) for 35M already in stash (as well as almost b.i.s. rare boots, but the rainbows with additional endurance charge is hard to top) when I would want to balance into dps (in the moment I favourite my afk-tanky-mapping). But also: 40M would be possible at my lvl now and I still use atlas-notes for packed with energy for relaxed afk-mapping. For medium-juiced t16 (beyond - delirium - ritual) and t-17 these 15M are easy enough, and the 2M ehp are of course nice tanky as you see in the videos below. 100% spell suppression and 100% ailment- and bleeding-avoidances are obtained without problems. Of course in the for minions and CI more difficult jugg-ascendancy it`s a bit slower compared to necro or trickster.

Most expensive was a bad rolled watcher`s eye es on hit + spell block, 1 div, the 80% manamultiplier helmet, 2 div, and ashes 26%, including charisma-anoint, 2 div. Gear, clusters, jewels, etc. are extreme cheap this league. And today my gear would be 20% cheaper compared to last week.

I counted 4 deaths from lvl 80-98 (1x mandatory as always exarch's 1000 suns at lvl 80, 1x afk in a essence`s critting detonate dead explosion lvl 85 as telephon rang, 1x the unique alpha beast in juiced harvest lvl 93, and 1x stucked in cold-dot of a bitter cold ritual lvl 95), in all other content I am almost immortal in medium-high juiced t16 with 1-2 rerolls for the map-mods.
Most funny until now was to facetank Izaro in the labs or the pirate boss` anchors without a scratch, lol.

Almost b.i.s. geared, only empower lvl 4, tattoos and a better watcher's eye are missing for 50M in full tankyness. Later when prefered a mageblood could be used too of course, but my build is probably already almost finished for lvl 100.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp Pirate Boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMEB-FhZJM

Sorry for the bad sound, some sound-settings exploded in the last windows-update.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp juiced beyond abyss expedition harbinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuR_JpiKo

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2024, 6:49:05 PM
Hello Chromino, I have now recreated your build for the first time, but unfortunately I keep getting inexplicable deaths. what did i do wrong ? thanks for the reply.

The Char is AliciaSilverwood.

https://pobb.in/8DksDr_wdqGs here is a Pob.
Last edited by 11elf11 on Aug 15, 2024, 2:14:22 AM
"
mephiist0 wrote:
Hi can someone help me please i'm lost with this build (english is not my language..) where and how can i cap my resistance all of them are negative with only unique items where can i have some resistance ?

In "checklist stats": "resistances" you find the slots.
In "jewels": "the melding of the flesh " you find another time the best slots for resis when you head to +90% max resis.

You need

+225 3x75% max-resis
+180 kitava's debuffs
_________
405 resis

Prioritize resistances on:

□ ascendancy commander of darkness (+60)
□ aegis aurora (+30)
□ boots (+45)
□ 1-2 circle of ambitions (+50-120)
□ 1-2x sublime form clusters (+30-60)
□ every clusterjewel's transferpoints ( (3-5)x2, so 6-10x transferpassives +20 up to +30 on small, (5-8)x +10 to +15 on medium, (1-3)× +5 on large clusters, total: +150-270 resis possible)
□ 1-6 ghastly-jewels (+30-150)

420-520 resis

Use the harvestcraft-bench to change overcapped lightning-resis into cold- or fire- resis on clusters and boots.

or also:

□ practical application (+39)
□ banditreward Alira (+45)
□ "survivalist", 2 passives evasion mastery (+36)
□ "faith and steel" on tree (+24)
□ a large clusters with veteran defender (+45) /or master the fundamentals (+30)
□ on tattoos
□ itchors/ implicit of searing exarch boots (+15)
□ other rare gear
□ ring-implicits (+10-40)
□ belt (+55)
□ belt-implicit (+48)
□ flask-suffix of the rainbow (+100)
□ 3 elemental flasks ruby, sapphire, topaz with 100% uptime (+220)
□ bismuth-flask (+200)
□ unique jewel militant faith converted by hightemplar dominus
□ amulet Uul-Netol's + catalysts (+70-100)

15-35% overcapped resistances on top are tanky against resi-reduction-effects, altar-mods, scorch and elemental curses.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 16, 2024, 2:04:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info