[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Laeuft wrote:
"
BadAstronaut wrote:
ran it in 3.21 and 3.22 and wanted to put it together again, but didnt it lose alot from the changes to minion speed and summon skelletons? dont they always just die on burning ground etc. and stop the loop?

You just need Blessed Rebirth on a medium Cluster and 40% reduced duration from 2 extra to Dust - then it works just fine like before

ok thanks
but doesnt that make it almost impossible to reach a 4 flask setup?
hello has anyone done the T16 with the new league mechanics, to know if in terms of damage it still does the job well ?
"
DreamPeace wrote:
hello has anyone done the T16 with the new league mechanics, to know if in terms of damage it still does the job well ?

Damage is fine. Here is my Uber Shaper kill with this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5_boDi91c
Whats the budget for the current 3.23 version?
Also, do we use any transfigured gems?
Last edited by Zeusolympus on Dec 16, 2023, 6:32:41 AM
"
Zeusolympus wrote:
Whats the budget for the current 3.23 version?
Also, do we use any transfigured gems?

No need for transfigured gems. I spent about 30-40 div on my version and it deletes everything. (Not tried uber bosses yet) But for starting it I would recommend minimum 20 div and craft your ward gear yourself with dense fossil. setup live searches for better prices on gear you need.
Why do most ward loop builds on poe ninja use the 10% less duration mastery? Is it making the ward loop faster?
For what do you need Blessed Rebirth?
You want 10% less duration mastery when you have 27% CDR

Blessed Rebirth because, skeletons should not die because of dot damage out of sync.
Thanks Akshay for your amazing guide. I've followed you for 2 leagues now and am loving the build. Easy to start and so many improvements to work on.
Just crafted this beauty:

Also, haven't seen it mentioned, but the new "The Adorned" jewel is amazing at getting 4 flasks setup, as well as capping resists, or improving damage.

The Adorned unique jewel increases effects of corrupted magic jewels. So then you stack magic jewels that have 10% increased flask duration and 9 to all elemental resists, which get buffed to 24% increased flask duration and 21 to all resis!
Okay guys. Just specced into that build and I have to say it's horrendous...
Like...I'm sure I do something wrong, but...it's just straight out worse that the build I specced out from(40c gear worth Icicle mines).

https://pobb.in/cAN9pvC5KQdH

Any help to figure out what is wrong?
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 16, 2023, 2:56:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info