[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Cowrex wrote:
I noticed my wardloop stoped whenever I step into monsters with the 'Temporal Proximity Shield' mod. Any where to circumvent that?

Every time I step in, it just cancels my loop :S

OH, I actually found my answer after searching... turns out that the temporal bubbles reduce cooldown recovs, so now that makes sense :S

I wonder if there is any way to get them from the outside
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
you have to go inside the bubble and swap weapons a few times to manually trigger casts, repeat till monster dies.
"
Akshay wrote:
you have to go inside the bubble and swap weapons a few times to manually trigger casts, repeat till monster dies.

Gotcha, thanks <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Hey, i would like to do ur build and my friend would be an Aurabot with determination. In your guide it says no armour allowed. Does that mean just on the gear or in general?

Bcs otherwise my friend will die instantly without determination
"
Hey, i would like to do ur build and my friend would be an Aurabot with determination. In your guide it says no armour allowed. Does that mean just on the gear or in general?

Bcs otherwise my friend will die instantly without determination

Determination and/or armour banner both break the loop, so that's a no go. They shouldn't die instantly with grace and other defenses, but they are much squishier. I've run with an aurabot friend through some stuff, but he hit 100 now so he doesn't care if he dies here and there.
"
Determination and/or armour banner both break the loop, so that's a no go. They shouldn't die instantly with grace and other defenses, but they are much squishier. I've run with an aurabot friend through some stuff, but he hit 100 now so he doesn't care if he dies here and there.

Which Defensivlayers would u choose? bcs his EHP went from 233k to 33k without determination.
"
"

Which Defensivlayers would u choose? bcs his EHP went from 233k to 33k without determination.
How exactly do you generate Power Charges? i cant seem to get any since im using STormrider on cluster jewel. The only thing im finding in POB wich could shock is added spell lighnting damage on Abyss jewel. Loop itself works fine but i am always on 0 power charges. Thanks in advance for your Help
Your friend can switch to evasion based defense

Also you need added lightning damage to shock, this league, you can use Valko Warrior Tattoo

You can also put Power Charge on Crit in the Weapon
I've had this build working in standard with old survival secrets on 2 heartbounds and 4 flasks

I've been trying to upgrade to 1 heartbound + rare ring/anathema
Here's the calc

https://ibb.co/pj0BHb7
I've got divergent 21/20 cwdt for 21/20 anomalous skeles
I've got the 12% cdr on belt and 5% on boot implicit
I think I've followed everything from the guide. The loop does work...
at half speed

I THINK the issue is FR not doing the right damage or triggering at the right threshold.
I've tried lvl 1 FR with levels 1-13 normal cwdt (guide says 12).
13 broke loop, but 1-12 all had ice spear half speed except creeping frost which was 2/3rds sync'd
I don't currently have them, but should I be experimenting with 1-12/20 divergent cwdt?

Also possibly related to reduced skele duration.
the two heartbound getting full loops is using window of opportunity + 34% to dust, no less mastery.
Taking less mastery breaks the loop.
When switching over to 1 heartbound + window of opportunity + 34% to dust I get the half loops.
Taking less mastery breaks the loop.
should I experiment and try to hit 59% to dust?
Last edited by kpxkrappy1 on Sep 2, 2023, 6:39:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info