[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi i got problem with flask Olroth's flask effect.
I got 3 flask another two work , Olroth dont want stay as empty .
Im lvl 70 with full item from guide 2352 life ,2982 ward , 850 mana , 2xHeartbound loop ring .Another flask is quicksilver and chaos resistance all resist are caped, chaos resist are 28 if try to start loop i die imideatly and olroth flask dont work,How can i fix it ? Thans for answer.
Hey!
Thanks for this build, running really good atm, farming T16's juiced up with ease, I'm resist capped, my Olroth is perma, but loop calc says I cannot run three flasks yet, here is my gear, also I put creeping frost as 6 link in staff, is this ok, or should I be putting another gem there instead? , I do get one tapped from time to time, but probably my own fault for standing in crap ^^ , and sometimes rares with some sort of proximity shield, or circle round them on the floor auto turns off loop when I go inside it, not sure what mod it is stopping the loop, I can avoid those mobs as it is a pain to kill them, having to go out circle turn loop back on, then rush in again , repeat rinse lol, gets annoying, also, any upgrades I can do other than jewels now, or looks ok? , sorry for all the questions, any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

My Misc tab in poe:

Last edited by KingCaracticus on Aug 29, 2023, 9:33:58 AM
Do you guys with flask issues not read the main thread or something?

Plug your flask details into the calculator and you will see that you dont have enough to be perma. You probably need to get the flask to 28% quality.

https://returnx.github.io/cwdt/
"
Hey!
Thanks for this build, running really good atm, farming T16's juiced up with ease, I'm resist capped, my Olroth is perma, but loop calc says I cannot run three flasks yet, here is my gear, also I put creeping frost as 6 link in staff, is this ok, or should I be putting another gem there instead? , I do get one tapped from time to time, but probably my own fault for standing in crap ^^ , and sometimes rares with some sort of proximity shield, or circle round them on the floor auto turns off loop when I go inside it, not sure what mod it is stopping the loop, I can avoid those mobs as it is a pain to kill them, having to go out circle turn loop back on, then rush in again , repeat rinse lol, gets annoying, also, any upgrades I can do other than jewels now, or looks ok? , sorry for all the questions, any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

My Misc tab in poe:

you just have to start upgrading from the upgrade list in the discord
the first few upgrades don't have a huge impact, after 4-5 upgrades, your damage will multiply significantly & also spell suppression good.

Nice tip about the tattoo and boots on discord, now at 27% cdr, ty :D

Seriously, anyone looking for help, checkout the Discord on page 1, they are great guys, and the help tools are amazing :D
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Aug 29, 2023, 4:21:16 PM
I noticed there's no Anathema PoB in the guide.

It's a pretty budget way of getting massive amounts of single target on a pandemonius setup (or even omni if u skip rare ring). You do need to be on 1 heartbound for it but that's pretty easy with the +1 int gems tattoo this league.

You can run 4 curses (which are all full power on loop) and have a better annoint than whispers of doom. Only mandatory thing is having a reduced mana cost craft on one of the flasks because it gets pretty mana-hungry.

Here's my current scuffed pob just as a pointer:
https://pobb.in/JH28TvlB6o5N
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Aug 30, 2023, 7:14:28 PM
Thanks, will share.
the build is amazing thank you so much. but i have a question. how i should deal with mobs with Proximity Shield? u cant damage them from outside and when i go inside shield my loop disabled.
for Proximity Shield. I usually run straight through the mob (in and out of the bubble).
You will damage the mob briefly when you run through them. The loop stop so weapon swap twice to start it again.
With enough DPS, you should be able to kill it with 1 or 2 attempt.
I noticed my wardloop stoped whenever I step into monsters with the 'Temporal Proximity Shield' mod. Any where to circumvent that?

Every time I step in, it just cancels my loop :S
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info