I made a map! (updated 4/3/12 - 0.9.8)

"
ir0nw0lf wrote:
Love the updated map! Will you be updating any kind of .jpg version of the maps or some printable version?

I plan to keep the image map updated as best as possible. But keep in mind, the site is getting their own map, and there will be one in the game come 0.9.6. Not sure how needed it will be, but I will keep it up.
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
However, I don't have a huge amount of bandwidth I can use, so I am open to alternate suggestions for hosting it on a fansite (I'm not sure if there are any good ones out there).

I have taken the liberty of hosting this great map on TOE and vouch to keep it updated whenever Demonic does!

http://templeofexiles.com/sites/default/files/Map.html
Updated the map to reflect the changes I can make regarding the patch notes. Final area monsters are added in (No more Tarkleigh and Bestel for placeholders!). Keep in mind that some areas are reworked so the monster info might be a bit off. I will keep updating what I can. After the patch is live, I will find out about the Ship Graveyard side area and fix that part of the map.

EDIT: Keep in mind that the web link is constant now. Any updates I do will go live without having to publish a new link. Currently working on an updated image map, if you guys still want that.
Last edited by DemonicGoblin on Feb 6, 2012, 2:20:52 PM
On my first request, the online map had an empty tooltip for the Broken Bridge, and no tooltip at all for the Fellshrine Ruins and its 2 sub dungeons, and also for all maps under the Forest Encampment.
On second access (for a look for the description here, it works) ??
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
On my first request, the online map had an empty tooltip for the Broken Bridge, and no tooltip at all for the Fellshrine Ruins and its 2 sub dungeons, and also for all maps under the Forest Encampment.
On second access (for a look for the description here, it works) ??

The Broken Bridge entry uses a different CSS class which makes the tooltip appear on the LEFT instead of the right because there were issues with it popping of the edge of the browser window.

The Fellshrine Ruins and sub areas should not be having a problem. Try CTRL+F5 on the page. What browser are you using?
Like I said, Broken Bridge was empty and the others missing. Then while I wrote the post, I reloaded the page from the chronic into a new frame and all was fine..
(using FF9.0.1)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Love the new web version! (works fine for me in IE8)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"

The problem with IE8 is that the tooltip borders do not display the image, just a black line. Also, the area boxes expand because IE8 doesn't style the text correctly. It is bigger than it is supposed to be. I would recommend using a different browser, because there are also other errors that I haven't noticed.
"

What kinda fool uses IE
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
"
DarkRookie wrote:
"

What kinda fool uses IE

IE9 really isn't that bad. It performs almost as well in tests as Firefox and Chrome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info