Middle mouse button remap

yay!
"
Chris wrote:
We will support advanced mouse button binding!

This pleases me greatly!
"
Chris wrote:

This pleases me greatly!
"
Cuddlekat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Now with open Beta out there, how close are we to seeing this in the Options Menu?

Soon?... Next patch?... Far away?

Update please Chris.

Has there been any updates about this? My mouse (it's a Trackman Marble trackball mouse, actually) doesn't have a middle mouse button, and I'd really rather avoid using third party software to simulate a middle mouse click. Without this functionality, I have minimal interest in playing, seeing as I'll be missing a possible ability from my hotbar at all times.
I completely forgot I even made this thread. If it's alright with Chris I can post the AHK script so people can use their thumb button instead of the middle mouse. I don't know how their stance on third party tools has changed (if it has).
So this thread is close to a year old, and still no option to remap middle mouse button.
Will it be added soon?
My middle fingers are tingling...
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
Last edited by clon8888 on Mar 30, 2013, 5:14:42 AM
"
Rawrmans wrote:
So this thread is close to a year old, and still no option to remap middle mouse button.
Will it be added soon?

A year? :(

Anyway, signed...
placeholder for creative sig
"
bringerofaxe wrote:
Sorry for bringing this from the dead...
But I wasn't sure if this was rolled out or not yet as I couldn't seem to find a way to remap my middle mouse button as of yet.

Very good necro IMO. So Chris...the question is no longer if, thank you. Now the question is WHEN?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Hate to disagree, but when the delay becomes long enough, the question changes back again from when to if. Last May, GGG said they would support remapping the middle mouse button, and added an exclamation point.

I have a mouse that has no middle button (Mac Magic Mouse). That leaves me with one less skill to play with than other people. I'm not going to buy another mouse just to play this game, but I would probably spend on microtransactions the amount that a new mouse with a middle button would cost me, in gratitude for GGG taking care of this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info