Middle mouse button remap

Sorry for bringing this from the dead...
But I wasn't sure if this was rolled out or not yet as I couldn't seem to find a way to remap my middle mouse button as of yet.
"
bringerofaxe wrote:
Sorry for bringing this from the dead...
But I wasn't sure if this was rolled out or not yet as I couldn't seem to find a way to remap my middle mouse button as of yet.

Same here. I'd to remap it to the thumb button that some mouses feature.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
I hate that I frequently cause the zoom function to activate when pressing the MMB for a spell/attack etc.
I have two naturally placed side buttons begging to be used. :D
"
BlondeKnight wrote:

Same.
I cant wait till more binds become possible.

I have most skills mapped to my mouse. But i do find it akward to press center the center scroller. Ive just.. never used it like thaat. I always mapped a skill to scroll up and one to scroll down.
Smoother than Smooth.
im really disapointed..my middle mouse button does not work, we were promised this simple feature in open beta... yet its still not there... so I need to play with a handicap even tho I have 2 perfectly good buttons on the side of my mouse that I cant use? Guess PoE will have to cost me the price of a new mouse to play this game the way it was designed. Suck for GGG as thats money I could of spent on there store.
My middle mouse button has actually become slightly broken since playing this game for past 3 days now :( It's not consistent when i press that i have chosen not to use it at all. Quite an expensive mouse (Roccat Pyra)!

I tried mapping a skill to mouse 1 instead of normal attack, that worked, but the player still moves. Even if you have bind move to another button??

Remove the left button auto-move function. let us remove "move" from the mouse altogether if we wish so!

Let us use "shift" to move rather than stand still. This way move is totally separate to our attacks and no more running past the enemy instead of hitting him like we wanted to!

Also, make it so that when you are moving you can press "shift" again to stop still straight away. Right now there is now way to stop your character with out making him move somewhere else.

Simple functions like this would make the game much better as we tailor to our needs!
Last edited by Exile_3I on Jan 24, 2013, 9:26:09 AM
I actually don't have a middle mouse button so there are skills I can't use. I have a logitech wireless ball mouse... no middle button... scroll wheel... skills I can't use... :(
"
BlondeKnight wrote:
+1

1-5 keys just doesn't work. Want my primary flasks on thumb buttons so I can rest my fingers at skill buttons without acrobatic moves to try hit flasks.

Personally I don't mind middle mouse but fully support making it remappable also.

I don't want to install logitech bloatware software just to remap mousekeys to some keyboard keys just because one game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info