Righteous Fire

Does RF infllict burn damage on mobs with ancestral bonds?

IGN HMK_Dawa
It Doesnt work with Cast on damage taken Gem
i tried with more then 1k life, and the cast on damage taken will cast when taken 700 damage, level one spell, but no cast.
which i feel are not quite right.
ign: dthem
As of 1.0.2: does damage to you by RF scales with inner force "increased effect of buffs on you" or it doesnt (as it doesnt get buffed by burning damage passives)?
Does the added energy shield from a party member's Discipline aura increase the self-inflicted damage from RF?
You have more Energy Shield -> you take more damage. It's no different from any other ES.
does anyone know if berek's pass is activated by RF? my dps doesn't change to show 30% inc dmg.. but want to make sure.
"
Lichalfred wrote:
As of 1.0.2: does damage to you by RF scales with inner force "increased effect of buffs on you" or it doesnt (as it doesnt get buffed by burning damage passives)?

I just ran test and I can confirm inner force still boosts the damage done to you.
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp
"
waffenheimer wrote:
does anyone know if berek's pass is activated by RF? my dps doesn't change to show 30% inc dmg.. but want to make sure.

Read the RF description. It does not Ignite you.
Does the damage of concentrated effect increase the damage of RF?

I think it would be odd if it does not. They said in the patch 1.0.2 dotes, that DoT is not attack or spell dmg, but they did not say it was not AoE. If the skill says AoE, then it is AoE.

Also, i have taken some Increased fire damage notes in the tree, but they do not show under offence of the skill, like increased burning damage do. Does it still aply?
What about Item Rarity gem, does it work now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info